Bellazon

News

Neo52285

I don't think things have calmed. People are still talking about it on twitter and some actually believe it and are disappointed in Adriana. I hope she speaks up, but on the other hand, if she does, it will make the whole thing last even longer. It will die down eventually and I can also see so many people laughing at this dismissively.

It's sad because yesterday she was working for a good cause and this rumor overshadowed it.

I don't think things have calmed. People are still talking about it on twitter and some actually believe it and are disappointed in Adriana. I hope she speaks up, but on the other hand, if she does, it will make the whole thing last even longer. It will die down eventually and I can also see so many people laughing at this dismissively.

It's sad because yesterday she was working for a good cause and this rumor overshadowed it.

From what I saw yesterday it has. Not alot of people are coming at her about it. Like on instagram you can count on 1 and half hands how many people mentioned it. Clearly its not enough because she hasn't said anything neither. I haven't seen anything on twitter this morning, when I was looking, not that much on it. All I see is that damn turkish quote with her and rihanna lol. I know its not enough because she is still active on insta and not responding to it and from what I have seen.

Yeah it will calm down I just perfer she say something. She is looking dumb to me right now. Hopefully as ALWAYS these marko comments spark something lol. Thats another thing she so quick to respond about anything related to him but you gonna be silent for this... girl... her rep or her better say SOMETHING

Reps are not commenting because they already planned this shit out! They contacted their reps already and they have nothing to say. If they were still waiting for a reps comment that would've been said. If their reps aren't saying anything then Adriana sure as hell isn't going to just come out and say anything. Yesterday, at the event if you read the articles that came out, they were already trying to question her and her reps stopped it.

It is best ignored, but I will just continue to sit back with my popcorn.

I don't think its best ignored.

What can someone say if its ignored. Alot.endless BS and even add on to the rumors.

What can someone say if a statement is released. Not much. Maybe some people will still try to talk but in the end they have no choice but to accept it and move on and not even try to add on to it or anything like that.

And people really want a statement too. Because everyone knows something like this happening is a negative. People can't take you seriously, people lose respect,you look desperate, people think you have less class now. All of that. Who in the hell wants that lol

I don't think its best ignored.

What can someone say if its ignored. Alot.endless BS and even add on to the rumors.

What can someone say if a statement is released. Not much. Maybe some people can talk but in the end they have no choice but to accept it and move on.

And people really want a statement too

The statement doesn't matter. People will think what they want to think. It's already out there and people have made their opinions. Her coming out and saying something is only going to soothe the Bieber fans, if anyone. And she doesn't owe anyone a statement. She was never the one to respond to any rumors made about her I think except for the first time she was pregnant and she denied it but she really was, so what would it look like if she came out and responded to this? If she was one of those fame whores who called the paps and read the gossip mags/sites and responded to everything said about them then okay, but she isn't like that. That would be out of her character.

Like it's been said, it's dying down. Give it another day or two and it'll be forgotten with as much shit he does that gets press. I think her Vogue Italia cover and Maybelline announcement should come out now though.

Genetics are one thing, hard work is another. Victoria’s Secret model Adriana Lima is fortunate to have both in the bag. The Brazillian bombshell is no stranger to the gym — and her workout of choice involves little more than a jump rope, two gloves and some coconut water. Oh, and a former middleweight boxing champ.

Trainer to some of the most photographed bods in the biz, Michael Olajide, Jr., has kept Lima at the top of her game for 10-plus years, using his AEROBOX method to deliver cardio, strength, endurance and more. And while one workout does not an “angel” make, DailyBurn jumped in with the 32-year-old supermodel (and mother of two) for a 45-minute burn session (part of a benefit for the St. Lukes Foundation for Haiti). Read on to learn how Lima stays in runway-strutting shape, and what cheat meal she’s reaching for after the show’s over.

Have you always loved exercise?

Honestly, it was hard because I never found something I really loved — not until I started boxing. I knew I wanted to be healthy and find a workout that would fit my personality. I tried many different things: spinning, aerobics, step, yoga. And then I tried boxing and I loved it; it became my passion. I love that it’s an intense workout, and it’s the best form of cardio. You get toned but not bulky. And it’s not boring. Every day you learn something new, whether that’s different combinations of punches, or more moves with the rope. You’re always building up to a new level, and that helps with your confidence as well.

When you’re short on time, what’s your go-to workout?

Some days you have an hour, and some days you only have 15 minutes. So the most important thing is to keep moving. And that’s one of the greatest things about jumping rope. You don’t always need a whole hour to work out. You jump for 15 minutes — and that can sometimes be [just as effective as] 45 minutes of running. Plus, it’s easy to travel with, and you can do it anywhere.

What’s the one exercise you love to hate right now?

The Ab Wheel. I hate it!

And your favorite move?

I love to spar.

How do you fuel your workouts? What’s for breakfast each morning?

It depends. I go for oatmeal, eggs, fruit, smoothies. It helps to have a variety of healthy options around.

When you have a big show or photo shoot coming up, how do you prep?

I try to work out every day if I can. But the most important thing is what you eat. You can’t skip meals because these workouts are so intense. You need something substantial to give you the energy to get you through those boxing and cardio sessions. [Post-workout], I usually drink a protein shake to re-fuel my muscles.

Genetics are one thing, hard work is another. Victoria’s Secret model Adriana Lima is fortunate to have both in the bag. The Brazillian bombshell is no stranger to the gym — and her workout of choice involves little more than a jump rope, two gloves and some coconut water. Oh, and a former middleweight boxing champ.

Trainer to some of the most photographed bods in the biz, Michael Olajide, Jr., has kept Lima at the top of her game for 10-plus years, using his AEROBOX method to deliver cardio, strength, endurance and more. And while one workout does not an “angel” make, DailyBurn jumped in with the 32-year-old supermodel (and mother of two) for a 45-minute burn session (part of a benefit for the St. Lukes Foundation for Haiti). Read on to learn how Lima stays in runway-strutting shape, and what cheat meal she’s reaching for after the show’s over.

Have you always loved exercise?

Honestly, it was hard because I never found something I really loved — not until I started boxing. I knew I wanted to be healthy and find a workout that would fit my personality. I tried many different things: spinning, aerobics, step, yoga. And then I tried boxing and I loved it; it became my passion. I love that it’s an intense workout, and it’s the best form of cardio. You get toned but not bulky. And it’s not boring. Every day you learn something new, whether that’s different combinations of punches, or more moves with the rope. You’re always building up to a new level, and that helps with your confidence as well.

When you’re short on time, what’s your go-to workout?

Some days you have an hour, and some days you only have 15 minutes. So the most important thing is to keep moving. And that’s one of the greatest things about jumping rope. You don’t always need a whole hour to work out. You jump for 15 minutes — and that can sometimes be [just as effective as] 45 minutes of running. Plus, it’s easy to travel with, and you can do it anywhere.

What’s the one exercise you love to hate right now?

The Ab Wheel. I hate it!

And your favorite move?

I love to spar.

How do you fuel your workouts? What’s for breakfast each morning?

It depends. I go for oatmeal, eggs, fruit, smoothies. It helps to have a variety of healthy options around.

When you have a big show or photo shoot coming up, how do you prep?

I try to work out every day if I can. But the most important thing is what you eat. You can’t skip meals because these workouts are so intense. You need something substantial to give you the energy to get you through those boxing and cardio sessions. [Post-workout], I usually drink a protein shake to re-fuel my muscles.

Do you feel pressure to always be camera-ready?

I don’t feel pressure to be camera-ready at all, actually. I’m very natural in the way that I look. And working out is something that I do out of love. Even if my modeling career comes to an end, I’m still going to keep doing this.

What are some of the misconceptions people tend to have about models and fitness?

I think now times are changing. Before, models weren’t necessarily working out as much. But right now, there seems to be more of a focus on being healthier. We want to be a little more toned. We want lean muscle. We want to look — and feel — good. People can sometimes think that models don’t eat or don’t work out, but that’s not the truth. We do work out, and we do eat.

So… your favorite cheat meal?

Cupcakes! I love cupcakes — it’s crazy! My favorite place in the whole world is run by a friend of mine in Miami, The Baking Girl. She makes the best cupcakes.

You have two daughters. How do you instill in them a healthy body image?

I try to be an example for my daughters with everything, including health. I eat balanced, healthy meals. I cook and I work out. Sometimes I bring them with me [to the gym] — so they can be there. I sit and have meals with my children when I’m home. I cook for them, and they help me cook. It’s important.

So will they grow up to be models or boxers — or both?

They’re still so young; they don’t know what they want to be yet! But whatever it is, I’m here to support them.

And if you weren’t a model, what career path would you have chosen instead?

I think I would be a doctor — a pediatrician.

World … Cup … Are you excited?

Yes, I am! I plan to go back to Brazil during it at some point. I’m so excited it’s happening over there. We’re very passionate about soccer in our country. If you drive around, literally on every corner you see children playing soccer. It’s just part of our culture; it’s in our blood. I’ve tried to play — but I suck, big time. I’m afraid of the ball. Well, I’m not that bad. I can pass the ball; I can do it a little. But [this June] I’ll just be cheering instead!

dailyburn.com

E! News tonight:

Adriana Lima is revealing her go-to workout routine and talks with E! News’ Alicia Quarles about her charity workout class with the St. Lukes for Haiti foundation. Adriana and her personal trainer of 10 years, Michael Olajide, Jr., also share tips on how to maintain a toned and strong physique.

All I can say is Luckily no one is believing it. Hopefully it stays that way

A lot are believing it, though. She's getting so many nasty comments on insta and on US weekly... That's what's so upsetting. I don't see how people can believe this! :yuckky:

Not where I am looking. like on DM and E and other socia networks. Basically where there are mature people. Ofcourse on insta thats going to happen because you have stupid jealous justin fans besides those naive teens who live off of gossip and rumors alot of people do not believe it.

Thats why I feel like she should say something still tho because she can forget about enjoying instagram so much as long as justin's stupid ass fans are out there

I do agree with you there. I really hope she says something. I know on insta there's a lot of teens and justin fans, but what's surprising is women of her age, and mothers are also commenting badly on it (insta & the gossip sites). Then again, these people surely aren't fans and only know her as a VS model. :idk:

I still want her to say something soon. It's no wonder she hardly went out to events or shared photographs! She probably knew she'd easily fall prey to gossip sites/magazines.

No those are just women. Period. Adriana is a beautiful woman with a dirty rumor on her back that her ass needs to respond to IDC what anyone says.Some basic bitch is going to attack her at any chance they get. Silence isn't the best answer for something like this. All I know is I wouldn't want not one damn person to even have an excuse to put my name and "hoe" "slut" whatever in the same sentence.Who would want that for anyone? IF she still cares about people respecting her like I said she wouldn't be silent. After she says no that didn't happen what more can a bitch say? Nothing. End of story.

Rather that than some of the world thinking you not only fucking around with randoms but people like justin beiber.And you are a 32 year old woman mother of two, what you look like hooking up with ANYONE for one night. Come on, no one should stand for that.

I just hope she gets the sense. She always gets upset when people pick on her grammar and stuff,little shit. i'm pretty sure she don't want anyone calling her out her name because of some rumor. Don't give them people nor justin that satisfaction

I completely agree. She has so much more reason to respond/get upset than when she gets shit for her grammar. Justin Bieber is such an annoying little prick. I really want her to speak out over this. It's ridiculous, and everyone damn well knows he's gloating over this. :yuckky:

SMH going to let herself be associated with the 5th most hated man in america, he is on that list with donald sterling and aaron henerdez. 

She doesn't lost points for the situation at hand because we all know its a lie but she lose points for not handling it better thats for sure.

yes

Friends

look carefully

The frist time that this rumor was discredited by the site

shockedcelebs.com/justin-biebar-hooking-adriana-lima/  :blink: :shock:  :x

AND DATE may21,2014, at9:23am

But US WEEKLY

Date may, 28,2014  at 11:25am

usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/justin-bieber-hooked-up-with-model-adriana-lima-at-cannes-details-201485 :blink: :x

ALL THESE NONSENSE RUMORS :angry:smily%20new%20one.gif

Y'all need to chill the fuck down.

For real! :rofl: I think people are making this out to be more than it really is. It's press. Do you know how many more people now know who she is? Who cares if she isn't 'flawless' in their minds? News flash!: She never was. She models panties for a living and the majority of people think she's a skank just for that (even more skanky when they also learn about her Catholic, I am waiting for marriage story). Only her fans know more beyond that and who she really is. Anyway, don't be surprised if she gets more US magazines eds or covers even. I am always confused with some of the people here. Like what they want of her. But whatever. Can't wait to see the craziness ensue at tomorrow night's club event!