Bellazon

News

Neo52285

Okey, I don't understand a lot of things in this life, but can anyone explain to me what is the job of the ambassador for the country by FIFA?? o.O What will she do there? She will be on the field to play football or what? What does generally have a model for football? Model+Football= ??...Please someone explain to me what is all this, maybe I'm wrong in something? :doofywave:

I'm 99% sure she'll do the Pirelli launch, usually all the models are there because it's a big event. Hope i get to see her with Edita & Isabeli :heart:

Kate Moss wasn't at the event last year.

That's why i said that usually all the models go, there's always one or two girls who can't attend the event but since this was done in Brazil & Adriana is one of the few brazilians in the calendar & she took the time do it while pregnant i thought it would be obvious that she's going to be there.

Glad we have a confirmation now, hope she dresses properly for this lol

Interview with Adriana Lima for Serbian Magazine Story from VSFS backstage. (sorry if there is mistakes,I translated it the best way i could)

Story: How did you manage to lose weight to such an extent after only 60 days after delivery return runway?

Adriana Lima:Believe me,I don't know it either, just a week ago I thought I wouldn't make it either mentally or physically. I haven't got strength....I give a birth to my second daughter Sienna just 2 months before the show. It really sounds impossible,to attend the show this year,but thanks God I made it and I'm really happy. I feel amazing,I'm full of energy right now and ready for the biggest Fashion Show in the history!

Believe or not, I haven't done anything special to back in shape. I had to take care of the nutrition, I have trained a lot, but worries about my daughter for me is even better than any exercise gyms.

Story:Can you speculate on what you have consumed from food and drinks before the show?

Adriana Lima:Nothing,I'm really hungry (laugh),I'm kidding. I ate light foods,I was drinking lot of water and eating salads. But Tomorrow will be already different story(laugh)

Story:You recently started working in the marketing industry, How are you fitting in that role?

Adriana Lima:This is something completely new for me, but I have to admit, I'm doing great. It is an energetic and exciting work that I love to do,at first It was tough, but now it's much lighter.

Story:Does it flatters to you,that whole jet-set wants to be in the first row during your show?

Adriana Lima:Of course, it's really enjoyable. Everybody wants to be that day in New York City on the show.

Story: Is your husband Marko Jaric going to be on the show watching you?

Adriana Lima:I really don't know...(laugh)

Story:How do u mean,you don't know?

Adriana Lima:I'm not sure. He loves to surprise me,so we'll see what he came up with for tonight (laugh)

Story:What is your opinion for Serbia?

Adriana Lima: I love,love,love Serbia!! There is really awesome, I really adore it, I always feel comfortable and accepted. I confess that it's much reminiscent of Brazil,I feel like at home there. People are similar, we have the same mentality, the energy, people are very social and emotional. And I also love your food.

Story: When are you coming to Serbia?

Adriana Lima: Since I recently had a baby, my daughter is still small, a trip will have to wait a while. But we'll come when she grows up little bit, we would really love to come. See you there soon!

post-58922-0-86921700-1353275428_thumb.j

post-58922-0-38988800-1353275430_thumb.j

Finally some news! I follow Lindy Hemming on facebook (as I am a big fan of her work) She has served as a costume designer for all of Nolan's Batman films, for several Bond films, clash of the titans, and countless other films.

She just updated her facebook status

sorry for the red blur at the bottom, would rather not have my personal information on here. Anyway, she is a costume designer so I can't help but think it must be for either an editorial or maybe even a commercial/video type project. Obviously these 4 aren't going to come together for a movie. But you have an athlete (Rose), a model (Adri) and an actor/actress (Craig/Scar jo)

what can it be for?! either way yay! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I'm going to ask Lindy when I can. She has sent me samples/sketches of outfits she has made. She is BEYOND kind that woman.

Edit: Sorry should have cropped it earlier

th_ipboard_body.jpg aCsvG.jpg

Finally some news! I follow Lindy Hemming on facebook (as I am a big fan of her work) She has served as a costume designer for all of Nolan's Batman films, for several Bond films, clash of the titans, and countless other films.

She just updated her facebook status

post-43432-0-1446078110-57555_thumb.jpg

sorry for the red blur at the bottom, would rather not have my personal information on here. Anyway, she is a costume designer so I can't help but think it must be for either an editorial or maybe even a commercial/video type project. Obviously these 4 aren't going to come together for a movie. But you have an athlete (Rose), a model (Adri) and an actor/actress (Craig/Scar jo)

what can it be for?! either way yay! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I'm going to ask Lindy when I can. She has sent me samples/sketches of outfits she has made. She is BEYOND kind that woman.

Edit: Sorry should have cropped it earlier

post-43432-0-1446078110-58755_thumb.jpg