Bellazon

News

Neo52285

ok? nobody said anything about being angry. so you got me a wee bit confused there.

and as i said, with all the oversxposure we get nowadays, they all seem past their commercial prime to me. but that is just IMO.

It appeared to me that you guys were angry about that, because of these "it is after all Candice's world, we jsut are allowed to live in it!" comments.

But you're right, time became VERY fast.

Trends come and go within 2 years.

But when I look at 2008...Adriana was everywhere and had one campaign/fashion show after the other.

Now she became very rare... (unfortunately) :( And Candice is everywhere.

Nope, that was all done tongue-in-cheek. Just having a little fun about it.

And yes, Lima isn’t there as much, but also not sure how much of that is her decision. Now that sse is a mom, I think she has scaled back, and from a money standpoint, she can probably afford it (though LMS would probably be more the expert on if my statement is correct).

Plus, I think it now ADDS to Lima, as it seems more special when she does a commercial, like the item is a bigger deal than just if another model was doing it.

Nope, that was all done tongue-in-cheek. Just having a little fun about it.

And yes, Lima isn’t there as much, but also not sure how much of that is her decision. Now that sse is a mom, I think she has scaled back, and from a money standpoint, she can probably afford it (though LMS would probably be more the expert on if my statement is correct).

Plus, I think it now ADDS to Lima, as it seems more special when she does a commercial, like the item is a bigger deal than just if another model was doing it.

Okay. Well, irony is not always obvious in the Internet.

Because the voice and face expression are missing.

Maybe such smileys ;) would help to make it clear?

I also think that Adriana wants to calm down a bit because she's a mother now.

But I think VS searched for a new face which they could promote as hell (since Adriana hasn't so much time anymore).

im ceritanly no expert Lu lolllllll, but I think it might be more of what she can do, meaning so it doesnt go against any contracts she has with VS, or any other brands she may promote. At this point, she has been in the game long enough, that she can probably PICK/CHOSE what she wants, its the perk of being in the BIZ alittle bit longer. Also true to, she may want to be more of a mom, and do less so she CAN be home for Val. With candice she is still young in the game, she is the IT girl for VS so they will over use her, and with that said, alot of people will want her for work, time will tell though if she will be a vet like some, those being Cindy, Linda, Claudia, Kate, the original super-models, if she gets to that status, then we'll all be more than willing to say kodos to you Candice. NOW can we get this thread back on topic, or am i going to have to get EVIL and !@#$"]!@#$ you know what i mean BWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

im ceritanly no expert Lu lolllllll, but I think it might be more of what she can do, meaning so it doesnt go against any contracts she has with VS, or any other brands she may promote. At this point, she has been in the game long enough, that she can probably PICK/CHOSE what she wants, its the perk of being in the BIZ alittle bit longer. Also true to, she may want to be more of a mom, and do less so she CAN be home for Val. With candice she is still young in the game, she is the IT girl for VS so they will over use her, and with that said, alot of people will want her for work, time will tell though if she will be a vet like some, those being Cindy, Linda, Claudia, Kate, the original super-models, if she gets to that status, then we'll all be more than willing to say kodos to you Candice. NOW can we get this thread back on topic, or am i going to have to get EVIL and !@#$"]!@#$ you know what i mean BWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

What does "kodos" mean?

I'm not a native speaker and my dictionaries don't have this word

(don't even the Urban Dictionary)

What does "kodos" mean?

KUDOS means "Respect and recognition"

What does "kodos" mean?

KUDOS means "Respect and recognition"

but i LOVE when you get evillllllllllllllllllllllllll, my dear mistress. it always helps put me in my place.

:evil: :evil: :evil:

Candice right now is VS's new face...she's all over just like Adriana was when she was new, and just like Ale and Gisele were. VS always does this...ALWAYS!

Now, to say Adriana is past her prime is a whole other subject...Adriana isn't past her prime...now I will say for a while 06-09 she wasn't her best, she had gained some weight she was going through some personal issues and she kind of fell of her best. Now after taking some rest, being happy both inside and out and found a diet and exercise regime that works for her IMO she looks the best she's ever looked. Take the bombshell appearance and her recent appearance for the Showstopper. She looks like she just walked out of her 2003-2005 years...she looks like she's in her young twenties again. Every woman goes through a few years when she doesn't look her best...and Adriana's was a couple a years ago, but she's pulled herself on track and she's fine now. What gets Adriana is that even though she may not be working with VS as much as Candice she doesn't have to, it's well known Adriana took the lead spot once Heidi retired and even if Adriana or Ale don't work as much as Candice they don't have to they get paid 2-3 times as much for working 2-3 times less...sounds like a good deal to me. Plus, Adriana is one of the most recognizable faces...Candice is a nameless face for the most part right now, that will change in a few years with her continued work with the company. Adriana's personality is what makes her, Candice doesn't have the best reputation from a few sources I've heard and the interviews I've seen let's just say she doesn't come off very...sweet. Adriana's contracted for several more years, Candice I'm not sure of, we'll see but to argue about them is ridiculous. Candice isn't going anywhere, neither is Adriana and Adriana isn't past her prime...move on.

Can we move on? Its not like Candice is that great of a model anyway. She can't transform her beauty (face) into art, that's why she isn't that good at high fashion. Commercial suits her better I think.

:D

I LUV ADRIANA LIMA!!!!

Can we move on? Its not like Candice is that great of a model anyway. She can't transform her beauty (face) into art, that's why she isn't that good at high fashion. Commercial suits her better I think.

I LUV ADRIANA LIMA!!!!

I don't know if Candice is a 'good model', I only look at if she's hot or not, and she is just as Adriana Lima. Don't really know what you mean with ''not that good at high fashion'', lol.

Oh my God! Guys! Adriana tweeted something!! :hell yea!:

Hi everyone~I may start tweeting soon, but in the mean time please follow my wonderful agency's twitter, @MarilynAgencyNY, for news! <3 AL

I hope she will put this plan into action!

I LUV ADRIANA LIMA!!!!

I don't know if Candice is a 'good model', I only look at if she's hot or not, and she is just as Adriana Lima. Don't really know what you mean with ''not that good at high fashion'', lol.

:trout: <_< UGHH! Look at a vogue mag to know about high fashion. If you thought i was talking about her having good behavior, then you're WRONG!

@AdrianaLima

Hi everyone~I may start tweeting soon, but in the mean time please follow my wonderful agency's twitter, @MarilynAgencyNY, for news! <3 AL

From her twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/AdrianaLima :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

I'm V-E-R-Y happy *-* Now I feel much closer to her :heart:

I can't wait for her next tweets...

@WeLoveAdriana Adriana Lima

I dreamed I had discovered the password of @AdrianaLima's twitter hahaha

Adriana Lima

@WeLoveAdriana Adriana Lima

This can be a warning!!

http://twitter.com/#!/WeLoveAdriana/st...195766603616256

http://twitter.com/#!/WeLoveAdriana/st...195896425709568

And it was a warning! :drool:

I already posted this just two posts above yours...

SORRY SWEET :blush:

I have not read, I am very happy *-* :heart:

I read when she tweeted, I send a mentions for her every minute :laugh:

I'm also excited :)

I hope she will tweet a lot!

But it would be great if you check whether something has already been posted :wave:

It's okay if you make a repost of something which has been posted several sites before.

Just check the latest 3 sites. Thanks :flower:

Adriana Lima on TTs #BrazilLovesAdrianaLima

The famous brazilian singer that have more than 3.500.000 followers, @ivetesangalo gave the RT and helped with the tag #BrazilLovesAdrianaLima

The intention is not go to TTs because it's hard, but it's just show our love for Adriana :) everyone that have twitter, plz helped us with the tag "#BrazilLovesAdrianaLima" and may even be indicated by the @VS_FashionShow and even for me (@WeLoveAdriana)

• 4 weeks later...