Bellazon

Miscellaneous

Neo52285

thanx lullaby,lullaby hope u dont mind me editing your scan

removed at the request of scanner

I do mind, actually. Please don't do it again. I don't like my scans tampered with at all, especially when I don't get asked or ask someone first.

A repost of the ORIGINAL version:

t70626_AdrianaLima.jpg

^ well that's what i meant. i mean i know you have to ask before, but i mean, is it really a big enough deal to take it out and put up the original even though the original is already up? i mean, i'm sure he learned his lesson after you and some other members told him 3 or 4 times to ask first. beileve me, i know what it's like, i've been to many other forums and most of my scans, pics, even my avatar and sig were altered without permission first, but it never bugged me so much to actually get annoyed over it. just shrug it off. i'm sure the guy would of taken the altered scan down if lullaby would of simply asked him to.

OK, I really don't want this to drag on longer than it has to but I don't see why Ashley should have to ask him to take down the altered scan, considering he never bothered to ask her if he could alter it to begin with. Do you see what I'm saying with that part at least? I don't think she necessarily needed to repost her original but I do see why it was removed.

that's fine lullaby. i can respect you for you choice, and it is a lovely scan. thank you.

OK, I really don't want this to drag on longer than it has to but I don't see why Ashley should have to ask him to take down the altered scan, considering he never bothered to ask her if he could alter it to begin with. Do you see what I'm saying with that part at least? I don't think she necessarily needed to repost her original but I do see why it was removed.

well i dont expect you to see why she had to ask, i was just saying from my own personal taste that to me, it's not really a big deal to take it down and leave that red tag saying it was taken down for this or that reason. i mean, really it's not a big deal. he's learned his lesson i'm sure and that was all that i was saying.

again lullaby thank you for the lovely scan.

thanx lullaby,lullaby hope u dont mind me editing your scan

removed at the request of scanner

I do mind, actually. Please don't do it again. I don't like my scans tampered with at all, especially when I don't get asked or ask someone first.

A repost of the ORIGINAL version:

t70626_AdrianaLima.jpg

What does it say in the pic about relaxing Adriana's hair? Can someone translate for me pleaeeease? Thanks!

i know a little portugese...i am not so sure so dont kill me if you try this at home haha lol well it says to relax the hair and the curls..use a curler at the bottom and the roots to use a relaxing treatment or something...good luck if you will try lol :)