Bellazon

Miscellaneous

Neo52285

Oh yeah.. all my friends (mostly the girls) were making fun of that phrase :laugh:

''4 stelline.. 4 paperelle'' Annoying to say the least..

I think she was too goofy, that's why I think they changed her.

nessuno in italia si strappa i capelli se la lima non fa pi

okay i guess what i wanna know is.. how come in one picture she looks perfectly sun drenched (like the group ones with izabel and alessandra with whatssexy on their black tops) and on the other one just normal or sometimes even on the pale side... i know its all make up, lighting, setting and stuff but so im wondering what is her natural colour like when shes not overdosed with make up...and those what is sexy picture were already taken with flash and since we all know flash makes you lighter than you are, she mustve been real tanned that day... how does she do it!! give me her self tanning secrets!

naturally she is very very tan. but i guess the cover up and the lighting makes her very light. she could have a special massage oil to help her skin looking perfect and some of them contains an acid that lightens the skin. it's all about the make up and lighting. naturally she is just tan :)

she looks very pale in some of her earlier runway pics but then again,she looks tan in earlier photoshoots...I think she's not very tan.or,am i wrong?

Edited by tinky

okay i guess what i wanna know is.. how come in one picture she looks perfectly sun drenched (like the group ones with izabel and alessandra with whatssexy on their black tops) and on the other one just normal or sometimes even on the pale side... i know its all make up, lighting, setting and stuff but so im wondering what is her natural colour like when shes not overdosed with make up...and those what is sexy picture were already taken with flash and since we all know flash makes you lighter than you are, she mustve been real tanned that day... how does she do it!! give me her self tanning secrets!

naturally she is very very tan. but i guess the cover up and the lighting makes her very light. she could have a special massage oil to help her skin looking perfect and some of them contains an acid that lightens the skin. it's all about the make up and lighting. naturally she is just tan :)

she looks very pale in some of her earlier runway pics but then again,she looks tan in earlier photoshoots...I think she's not very tan.or,am i wrong?

she is actually naturally tan. if you look at some of the most earlier photoshoots, not to mention backstage when she doesnt have make-up and in interviews where the lighting is not so bright, she is actually tan.