Bellazon

Miscellaneous

Neo52285

• 2 weeks later...
http://www.askmen.com/specials/2012_top_99...riana-lima.html

Lima is ranked 71? :brows: :brows: :brows: :brows:

their list is always horrible. but with kate upton and kim kardashian and nicki minaj in the top 10 LOL ...

hey she is still on there, lol. But yeah EVERYONE has their moment and times on that lists no matter who you are lol, I think it all depends on the hype you get as a celeb because kim and nicki don't have anything on adriana or candice(ranked above her also) but despite the list being BS, Adriana did get number 1 either once or twice and she has even more titles(most beautiful woamn in the world by gq) like that than every girl in the top 10 this year. But she doesn't need to be on a certain rank on a certain list for others to know she is beautiful :)

their list is always horrible. but with kate upton and kim kardashian and nicki minaj in the top 10 LOL ...

hey she is still on there, lol. But yeah EVERYONE has their moment and times on that lists no matter who you are lol, I think it all depends on the hype you get as a celeb because kim and nicki don't have anything on adriana or candice(ranked above her also) but despite the list being BS, Adriana did get number 1 either once or twice and she has even more titles(most beautiful woamn in the world by gq) like that than every girl in the top 10 this year. But she doesn't need to be on a certain rank on a certain list for others to know she is beautiful :)

I'm not claiming that she does or saying that she's not beautiful. I found it funny that the list had girls like minaj, upton, and kardashian in their top 10. My intent was to dismiss the list as anything even remotely credible. Much of those lists have to do with relevance, hence why Vergara, Rooney, and Emma Stone were all in the top, but then there are those like Kate Upton who really haven't been too relevant as of late, the list just throws me off. I don't expect Lima to be #1, because yes, everyone has their time and prime but I think it'd be better if she wasn't on the list, rather than be #71, it just doesn't make sense. In conclusion, IMO - horrible list.

I'm not claiming that she does or saying that she's not beautiful. I found it funny that the list had girls like minaj, upton, and kardashian in their top 10. My intent was to dismiss the list as anything even remotely credible. Much of those lists have to do with relevance, hence why Vergara, Rooney, and Emma Stone were all in the top, but then there are those like Kate Upton who really haven't been too relevant as of late, the list just throws me off. I don't expect Lima to be #1, because yes, everyone has their time and prime but I think it'd be better if she wasn't on the list, rather than be #71, it just doesn't make sense. In conclusion, IMO - horrible list.

I know you weren't I was just speaking on my opnion about it in general and you were the only one who actually spoke of it

You also need to keep in mind that Askmen is an english website, therefore their rank will be based on who gets more or less publicity in the UK. While Adriana had a great year in the US & I'm sure she'll rank higher in Maxim's list, she did nothing in UK so that would explain her rank

• 2 weeks later...