Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Swimwear

Neo52285

• 3 weeks later...

She's beautiful now, but she was GORGEOUS back then. Still love her, though and I'm not tired of her.

It bothers me when people stop liking a model because they have "too much" publicity. Oh please. So because more people start liking her/him, you stop?

She's beautiful now, but she was GORGEOUS back then. Still love her, though and I'm not tired of her.

It bothers me when people stop liking a model because they have "too much" publicity. Oh please. So because more people start liking her/him, you stop?

maybe it's called aging. whodda thunk it?

Ok...That was irrelevant. People say all the time "She's still gorgeous but I liked it more when she was more unknown and blah blah blah ..." This deterrence has nothing to do with aging - it has to do with the increase in her popularity. I just don't get it.

Edited by SontaSejou

Ok...That was irrelevant. People say all the time "She's still gorgeous but I liked it more when she was more unknown and blah blah blah ..." This deterrence has nothing to do with aging - it has to do with the increase in her popularity. I just don't get it.

I dont think it was merely just becuase she gained too much publicity than before. Just when celebrities do gain more exposure in the world, they're image starts to change and so does their attitude. I noticed Adriana's personality went from reserved, quiet, and calm to more outgoing. People just seem to have liked her better when she acted more innocent than outgoing. It's like Gisele. We already have an outgoing model and Gisele would fit best in my book for that term. Adriana was more quiet and calm, but now she's just as outgoing and outspoken like Gisele. You see the difference? That's most likely why. When you see too much of one person, you just almost get tired of them and it just get's old. It's like having the same dinner everyday for a whole year. It gets very old very fast and soon you want to get something new. Adriana is very pretty, but just is not the same as she was when younger and very much unknown. Some people wont look at her the same way.