Bellazon

The BEST of Bellazon

omg itz .cypress.

Melissa 3x

Agree with Chocolate as well - it´s the same with Adriana - she used to win everything because of her fans (and still sometimes is winning because of her fans) - and people started to vote against her, no matter when, no matter if it was fair or unfair, it was just "She can´t win it, no, Adriana, NO".

Same is happening now to Doutzen, Karolina and Bar. And, yeah, Gisele as well :laugh:

however, I still enjoy these competitions. I love Bar´s body (for pretty) I love her hips, I love her tights. Not speaking about Marisa, she´s "the body" for mne :) Danneel's body IS beautiful - but nothing special. Just another ordinary pretty body. For me :)

that´s why I´ve said there´s no justice in a world of beauty - because of perspectives.

The irony here is that if Gisele, (who has limited curves in the waist area, just knows how to work out her shit) had beaten Bar it wouldn't have been a big deal. Or if Adriana, (which has been a bit up and down lately) were to beat Bar it wouldn't be a huge deal... But because someone 90% of us haven't heard of beat her it's a federal offense.

Stop overdoing it, pheno :) you sound like everyone is fighting against that girl...Danneel. Actually no one is. And I have no idea why are you commenting Gisele or Adriana :) it´s not about them.

Adriana and Gisele can´t beat Bar in my eyes, when it goes to body. Marisa can.

I´m just saying, that I can´t see anything special on Danneel, while I love Bar´s body - I love her curves. That´s all. I was just wondering "how come that someone so ordinary defeated Bar with her gorgeous body?" It´s just MY OPINION :laugh: that´s all. However, it seems I´m not alone.

Am I ofending someone?