Bellazon

The BEST of Bellazon

omg itz .cypress.

Bar lost? She has one of the most amazing bodies ever. Whow. Very, very interesting...

unbelievable :no:

ha ha, gigi :hug: I find it very ridiculous, actually. Wasn´t there to vote, unfortunately...and I don´t even know the other girl, and find nothing special about her. It is like Linda Evangelista loosing to Cheryl Cole. Too much fans, I guess...or my eyes gone wrong...:)

But I think there´s no "justice" in a beauty world.

Bar's body is nice and all, but it also has it's flaws. Her thighs are a bit disproportionate in size and top heavy, which at times can makes her knees look bloated. She also is very wide through the hips so she can also look bottom heavy looking at her face on. So for a Model, I don't find anything THAT special about Bar's body. Marisa/Brooklyn.... waayyy better bodies imo.

As for Danneel fans coming in to vote for her? What fans? She's an unknown. She won because people liked her body more then Bars... LE gAsP!!!!

post-1004-0-1446069837-80583_thumb.gif

cause that could never happen right?

There's nothing wrong with Danneel's body [it WAS good enough to bag Jensen Ackles afterall] and when you put it into perspective that is was a normal woman vs a model.... and her body looked that good. It's awesome she won.

I wrote in general but about Bar and Daneel - maybe I'm wrong but somehow I think Bar would have gotten out of round no matter who is her competition (and yes, daneel has great body too) coz I got that feeling I have written about. I don't write about you or anyone else, believe it or not I don't know who are voting for whom, this is just some general opinion of my that successful girls and ones which are in media a lot don't get objective votes for their bodies, faces... etc for million reasons (annoying fans, bad publicity, her dates etc etc etc etc).

Bar lost? She has one of the most amazing bodies ever. Whow. Very, very interesting...

But I think there´s no "justice" in a beauty world.

Yes there is injustice in this forum. And you see it everyday in this competition and others. It's sad that people think that only well knowns deserve to win.

RESULTS

Catherine - lost

Irina - won

BEST BODY

- ROUND OF 32 -

(by Me) Melissa Haro vs Kim Cloutier (by Kayleigh)

melissag.pngpost-1004-0-1446069838-79719_thumb.jpg

Voting Rules Reminder:

1. You can vote up to 3 times.

2. You can vote all 3 on one person or 2 and the last vote for the other.

Or however you want but you only get 3 votes.

3. The person with the most votes WINS!

Start voting!