Bellazon

Jasmine Sanders
Thumbnail

Joe > Average

• 3 weeks later...

I don't post on this particular site, I'm more of a viewer but I have to say this:

I remember a few months ago going to the BossmodelsNY site and viewing this exquisite beauty. As for some beautiful models that are, well..."beautiful" (being a resident of NY I've seen many) tend to lack energy within their photos. However, Jasmine is an exception. For instance, I dare someone look at post #44, first pic--- tell me thats not a potential cover shot. Lets hope the modeling and fashion industry (in all their typical infinite wisdom) doesn't fail and let her "slip through the cracks" sorta speak. By all rights, Jasmine should (hopefully) become a stable talent in this industry.

Jasmine, you got it, and you go girl... :)

• 3 weeks later...

Wow she is the most beautiful model I have seen in a while. Actually a long time!

The side profile kind of reminds me of Tyra with her hair. She has beautiful eyes as well, very beautiful!

Jasmine I wish you best of luck, keep up the gorgeous pictures! I hope to see you around more often :wave:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...