Bellazon

Jasmine Sanders
Thumbnail

Joe > Average

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

She's apparently dating Chris Brown.

post-994-0-1446056395-91466_thumb.jpg

I'm not going to post the photo here, cause it's big. But that's the link to it.

Rumor's are kind of buzzing since he posted the photo on his twitter page. I kind of hope it's not true, but ah well.

^^ that's what I'm thinking

Thank you soooo much Miss Maven for all the pics and info. And thank you everyone who has posted pics! This girl is so gorg.

You're welcome, and It probably will, she hasn't really denied that she's dating him, I'll have to screen cap his twitter, where he talks about liking girls with pretty eyes.

Chris Brown? Uhhh ok. :blink: smh

Do any of the fashion heads on here know where her shoes are from in that pic with chris brown, outside urban outfitters?

I can't even find those shoes she is wearing anymore but I'm pretty sure they are Jeffrey Campbell. Go to http://www.solestruck.com/jeffrey-campbell-womens-shoes/ to find something similar.

Jasmine is stunning. I really hope VS will pick her up.

Chris Brown? Uhhh ok. :blink: smh
Do any of the fashion heads on here know where her shoes are from in that pic with chris brown, outside urban outfitters?

I can't even find those shoes she is wearing anymore but I'm pretty sure they are Jeffrey Campbell. Go to http://www.solestruck.com/jeffrey-campbell-womens-shoes/ to find something similar.

Jasmine is stunning. I really hope VS will pick her up.

Thanks so much for your advice - will check out the website. Definately hope VS pick her up too - she would be a perfect face for their campaigns.

Don't believe most of what you read... especially to the extent of the stans and websites running with photos. Also, there's a new "story" about her and a guy she allegedly was engaged to for 3 years... all a fabrication. The man in those photos with her was a close friend who doesn't even like women. Certain people will do anything to leach off of someone else's publicity. :laugh: