Bellazon

Noemie Lenoir
Thumbnail

dcrim

Pffffff! It's the new thing to do in France right now ... commit a "suicide" to be sure to have the magazines talking about you. In less than a week, she is going to be in every magazines to explain why 'she tried to to attempt suicide" and "How happy she is to be alive to promote a new movie and L'Oreal produces..."

Oh yes, that's so sad... and pathetic!

Yes I perfectly realized what I said. But it doesn't mean that I hate her and wish her to die. I am just do not believe in this story. I don't know if it's the media story but it just sounds false. And I don't think it's pretensions to presume dear Joe that the medias are always over exaggerating things?

So if I sounded a bit too much sarcastic and not enough nice it's only because we should maybe stop rushing - I did it I am the first one to admit it!- on other people tragedy to show how sad we are?

I don't see any reason for such negative commentary

I still can say what I think I hope?? It's maybe not what people want to read but I said what I feel about it. I am certainly wrong and I'll be the first to say "sorry" for my bad behavior, but I see any reason to not say what I think even if it's negative?

I didn't think you were a bad person or that you wanted her to die, it just seems to me very odd timing for such a situation. I try not to be judgemental of other cultures and I've never lived in France, so if there's something lost in translation by some cultural barrier excuse me....or if the story is false that would be unfortunate as well but hopefully some good would at least inadvrtedly come out of it by raising awareness or something and if it is true, hopefully she gets better and some good comes after that too :) .

It was maybe lost in translation yes! Because the way they wrote their "news" in French sounds like the first chapter of "how Noemie comment her suicide"? Medias are going to use that to put her on cover and I hope she is not going to play their game?

And according to the same medias, her life wasn't in danger & she is already back home! :)

"She’s one of the top models in the industry, but Noemie Lenoir appears to have hit a rough spot in life- she was found unconscious in a wooded area after what is believed to be a suicide attempt.

The 30-year-old Marks & Spencer babe was discovered slumped over in La Celle-Saint-Cloud near Paris, France by a man out walking his dog on Sunday (May 9).

According to an inside source, “After coming to, Noemie was in a state of great distress and clearly very ill. She had clearly attempted to harm herself and had fallen unconscious.”

“She was rushed to a nearby hospital and treated for the effects of poisoning. It seems that she may have tried to commit suicide as a cry for help. She’s now in a far better condition and recovering.”

This is just horrible. No one knows what goes on in someone's life and we all have different levels of stress or heartache and different limits of what we can emotionally stand. Prayers are in order for Noemie, big time! Hope she can see the "sunshine" again. :heart::heart:

post-8834-1273683135_thumb.jpg