Bellazon

Is body really that important?

Neko10

Well, I actually have a girl's "face" as the number one priority. Of course, I do have my personal limits with the body. Someone with a body like Mariah Carey, who is kind of thick, is perfect for me though. Anything more than that, well...errmmm...eh, I don't know. Not sure that would work out.

I think body and face are important but I'm like Moiselles, I prefer face!!!

because the body for me don't send emotions like a smile, eyes...and the face is the identity of someone...but maybe it depends what you search....if you just want one night with a girl, I think a man wants a beautiful body, but if you want more...I think the face is very very important..... according to me, I think you can love at first sight for just a face that you have seen in the street whereas you cannot love at first sight if you see just the body of someone walking in the street!

Both are important to me. A good face on a non-fit body is just as bad as a great body with a face that looks like a leather handbag. If the girl has a nice body and a nice face, she can work. She doesn't need to be super beautiful, just easy on the eyes.

^ Agreed. But I believe a great personality can make up for what someone might be lacking aesthetically. Just as a crappy personality can make someone beautiful very, very unattractive.

I agree with the latter, a bad personality can make someone unattractive as a whole, but the opposite rarely is true, unfortunately.