Bellazon

Erin Heatherton
Thumbnail

chrisis511

^It would seem shes trying to take her career in that direction....anyways shes not on the list for the angel lineup at VSFS. Seriously hoping it was a screwup or something..I mean I'm all for her trying to expand her career in different places, but I don't know I'm ready :/ :p

anyway new VS (?)

BTvv2YUCMAAG70n.png

^It would seem shes trying to take her career in that direction....anyways shes not on the list for the angel lineup at VSFS. Seriously hoping it was a screwup or something..I mean I'm all for her trying to expand her career in different places, but I don't know I'm ready :/ :p

anyway new VS (?)

post-39932-0-1446118566-98086_thumb.png

Wait until the actual Angel line-up is revealed. They sometime forget girls in the first press release. Also Erin was signed at the same time as Chanel and didn't drop off when Chanel did so she probably signed on for another 3-year deal. Unless she pulls a Rosie and walks early in her contract, I don't see why she wouldn't still be an Angel.

anyway new VS (?)

post-42006-0-1446118570-08977_thumb.png

Gorgeous :Angel: In love w/ that hair also!