Bellazon

Erin Heatherton
Thumbnail

chrisis511

I'll be getting the Esquire tomorrow, she also is on the cover of the new GQ Mexico I think but I couldn't see if it was GQ Mexico or GQ Spain, I'll get it tomorrow anyway 

It could mean something or it could be nothing at all but in Erin's new editorial for Esquire Mexico the magazine says "On December 10th, when Erin shines once again at the Fashion Show 2013, she will be turning 5 years of being a Victoria's Secret Angel ..."

So according to Esquire Mexico, she's still an Angel and will for sure walk the show.

That whole article is bullshit

- Miranda confirmed she won't walk

- Anne V is done filming The Face, so if she doesn't walk it won't be because of The Face

- Nina Agdal is like 99% confirmed to not walk since she has never done runway and she hasn't shot VS in like two years

- Gracie will be in the Christmas commercial which going by the previous years means she'll walk the show no matter what so lie right there, she also didn't walk the 2012 show so that's also a lie

I'm not saying that Erin will walk, I'm just saying that the article is about as reliable as Wikipedia which is to say zero.