Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Show 2007

Opinion  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Will this year's show be better that last year's one?

• Yes, of course
    • Hmmm, probably not
    • No one can tell this early

I really hope the show is better than last years. I'm not worried about Gi leaving cause I was never a fan. Everyone is making such a big deal out of it and I'm a massive VS whore, and I don't see the big deal. Adri(as much as I hate her) and Aless are the VS models everyone is drooling over nowadays. I think Gi left some pretty big shoes to fill but I think anyone of the current girls could do it (Except Adri and her inability to behave like an adult and Selita is just plain annoying). I'm seriously rooting for Aless opening the show. As for THE bra.... I don't really care....

I'd love to have Bianca, Fernanda, and Isabeli back. They killed it. But really I'm just excited to see:

-Nat Poly: I'm hoping she'll be there and I'm not even a fan. But her walk is killer!

-Ana Beatriz: .... Come on.... She's the shit. I didn't like her much last year. But in 05? With the massive pink wigs? JEEZ! Who didn't love her in that segment?

-KK: I think she looks like a horse. But her body is out of this world. She has personality, you wanna see her come back out and strut her stuff.

-Rosie! I know there are plenty of Rosie haters, but she's so cute. I loved her in the show.

-Aless: I'm not really a fan, but she's the future of VS IMO. I'm surprised at how many people perfer Aless to Adri.... I thought people were completey brainwashed for a second.

Ans surprisingly... that's it. There are plenty of models in the VS shows and I love what they wear and how they look, and their walks. But... until I see them I can't really judge my excitement over them.

Something just hit me! I totally want Cintia in the shows.... Like I'm not kidding... (just thought I'd throw that out in the open) lol

-0-

Does anyone have a clue as to what the theme might be? Cause that's really irking me. I wan't to know!

i wouldnt mind seeing lily cole and lucia dvorska. i think they would be hot.

I love adriana's wacky ness ....maybe she should take some classes in etiquette. plus she is just the most beautiful. ana is so underrated and i think she should be promoted more but she needs some redbull or something for the runway.

i feel the same way about ali.....she is fun but i dont excited over her. she is a smart choice for vs....she knows how to WORK.

i wouldnt mind seeing lily cole and lucia dvorska. i think they would be hot.

I love adriana's wacky ness ....maybe she should take some classes in etiquette. plus she is just the most beautiful. ana is so underrated and i think she should be promoted more but she needs some redbull or something for the runway.

i feel the same way about ali.....she is fun but i dont excited over her. she is a smart choice for vs....she knows how to WORK.

absolutely agree :) :)

Do you think we will see supermodels like Naomi and Carmen Kass once again in this show? VS has lost 2 of their great models so far (Tyra, and Gisele) and they need to make it up by showcasing other supermodels.

I would also like to see Daria Werbowy, she is quite stunning, she has a unique mantis like face lol but she is beautiful. They also need Natalia V and Valentina Z.

Do you think we will see supermodels like Naomi and Carmen Kass once again in this show? VS has lost 2 of their great models so far (Tyra, and Gisele) and they need to make it up by showcasing other supermodels.

I would also like to see Daria Werbowy, she is quite stunning, she has a unique mantis like face lol but she is beautiful. They also need Natalia V and Valentina Z.

It's a big chance that Naomi will do the show....but the rest of the girls (Natalia, Valentina, Daria and Carmen) sadly I don't think they will. Maybe Carmen, since she has apeared in it 4 times since '99. But let us hope

• 2 months later...

"Erin Wasson, Angela Lindvall, Carmen Kass, Bianca, Inguna and Mini Anden"

Those girls are all confirmed for the show according to imagist.

And Emanuela de Paula will no longer be at the show for an unknown reason. Too bad because they need some diversity in their shows.

Guest sweet seduction

EXTRA!!!!EXTRA!!!!

According to her agent Freja Beha will be participating in this year's show. Rumors also say that Fernanda Tavares will be returning. Love her. I'm so exited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!