Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Show 2007

Opinion  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Will this year's show be better that last year's one?

• Yes, of course
    • Hmmm, probably not
    • No one can tell this early

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

I'm soo exited about the new show. Do you thinkt there will be a theme for the show ,like 2005 ( Christmas)? It's a sad thing for me that Gisele isnt part of this years show. I hope Adriana gets to wear the Fantasy Bra..... and the musical guest should be Christina Aguilera, she would rock the house( but Nov/Dec is her due month so I think she's out) <_<

I do not want those skinny HF models returning. no offense but they're not sexy enough to be in the show. IMO. Every guy I watched it with last year was grossed out from some of the models. However we know who they loved. The sexy Beautiful ones. ie:gisele,adriana,alessandra,etc... I dont really care to see bones in lingerie. Not exactly my idea of sexy. They should stick to high fashion. with that being said i would love and keep picturing Adriana in all black! that would look so hot on her. she looks perfect in black and not black and white but 100% black sexy lingerie with some sparkle and huge black wings! the other i have not pictured anything yet. too bad for Gisele not gonna be there. it's gonna be really strange :cry:

I do not want those skinny HF models returning. no offense but they're not sexy enough to be in the show. IMO. Every guy I watched it with last year was grossed out from some of the models. However we know who they loved. The sexy Beautiful ones. ie:gisele,adriana,alessandra,etc... I dont really care to see bones in lingerie. Not exactly my idea of sexy. They should stick to high fashion. with that being said i would love and keep picturing Adriana in all black! that would look so hot on her. she looks perfect in black and not black and white but 100% black sexy lingerie with some sparkle and huge black wings! the other i have not pictured anything yet. too bad for Gisele not gonna be there. it's gonna be really strange :cry:

oh yeah maybe some red lips perhaps? maybe some more dramatic makeup since sometimes they look a little to natural in the past. dont get me wrong i LOVE natural but to bring on the sexy,the glamour a little extra makeup won't hurt.

Hi Guys,

I'm soo exited about the new show. Do you thinkt there will be a theme for the show ,like 2005 ( Christmas)? It's a sad thing for me that Gisele isnt part of this years show. I hope Adriana gets to wear the Fantasy Bra..... and the musical guest should be Christina Aguilera, she would rock the house( but Nov/Dec is her due month so I think she's out) <_<

the 2005 show was by far the best show they had. And that's because they had a theme that reached may people; the Christmas. Last year it wasn't a general theme and the show turn out to be...well judge for yourself. But there's nothing that could top a hollyday collection, so 2007 would probably be less spectacular than 2005. THat year they also had a perfect cast of models. Every single one of them was perfect for the outfit she wore, not to mention that they were all beautiful, not anorexic girls with empty eyes. Anyway, let us wait for another 3 months and see, right?

I think the show´s gonna be great...just because no one expects it to be good (cuz Gi is gone, Tyra is gone, all the "big names" are outta it) so I think they´re gonna try to bring out the best of all...the best music, the best costumes, the best scenes, and new girls...and breathtaking fantasy bra :D

I think the show´s gonna be great...just because no one expects it to be good (cuz Gi is gone, Tyra is gone, all the "big names" are outta it) so I think they´re gonna try to bring out the best of all...the best music, the best costumes, the best scenes, and new girls...and breathtaking fantasy bra :D

I thought the same thing about last year's show...that since tyra, heidi, naomi were not gonna be in it they will try to make it the best. Of cours they tried...but didn't really got it.

I thought the same thing about last year's show...that since tyra, heidi, naomi were not gonna be in it they will try to make it the best. Of cours they tried...but didn't really got it.

I guess everyone expected that :idk: but now, they have to make it big. They don´t have a leader, and no real spokes-model. As has been said there, they are lacking girls with talent of speech. You may hate Gisele, or think whatever you want about her, but the one thing everyone must admit, she got that talent, she was smart, and got an appeal to the media even when she was talking. She knew how to promote, how to speak, she was smart and funny, and actually knew what she was talking about.

SO they need to make a BIG show, they need to promote theirselves, and show a new girls in the best light I think :idk:

I guess everyone expected that :idk: but now, they have to make it big. They don´t have a leader, and no real spokes-model. As has been said there, they are lacking girls with talent of speech. You may hate Gisele, or think whatever you want about her, but the one thing everyone must admit, she got that talent, she was smart, and got an appeal to the media even when she was talking. She knew how to promote, how to speak, she was smart and funny, and actually knew what she was talking about.

SO they need to make a BIG show, they need to promote theirselves, and show a new girls in the best light I think :idk:

somehow you're right...I mean they still have heidi and karolina (thank God), and I would say Adriana, but she is not that much in their campaigns anymore. The same thing with Izabel. Now they really promote Selita and Adriana.

As a conclusion a really hope to see some of the other girls: Isabeli Fontana, Fernanda Tavares, Naomi, Eugenia, Bianca Balti etc

somehow you're right...I mean they still have heidi and karolina (thank God), and I would say Adriana, but she is not that much in their campaigns anymore. The same thing with Izabel. Now they really promote Selita and Adriana.

As a conclusion a really hope to see some of the other girls: Isabeli Fontana, Fernanda Tavares, Naomi, Eugenia, Bianca Balti etc

Agree :) I would LOVE to see Bianca there, and Zhenya, she kinda brings some high fashion air there :heart: Fernanda is hella sexy and Naomi a legend...I hope Adriana´s gonna shine this show (with black hair, and sexy, not horny and stupid attitude) - like she was great in 2005, awesome :heart:

Heidi is a sun, she always lits up the room :D and Karolina, though I´m not a fan of hers, she´s got that curves and great walk, and beautiful face :) I hope to see Ale more, she´s sexy cutie :D love her! So funny and lively, with her smile, love it :D

I agree with you guys . The cast of 2005 was great :) But now since Gisele is gone who do you think will open the show? As much as I love Heidi I think she will not. Alessandra? Adiana? Or Karolina? I'm also so exited how the new Fantasy Bra looks and how expensive it will be this year!!!! :p

By that reasoning, the VSFS will be better off without Gisele. :laugh: :ninja:

By that reasoning, the VSFS will be better off without Gisele. :laugh: :ninja:

the only one who´s better off is actually Gisele without VS :p :p

:ninja: don´t make me send Paris to explain it to you :ninja: