Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Show 2007

Opinion  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Will this year's show be better that last year's one?

• Yes, of course
    • Hmmm, probably not
    • No one can tell this early

WHAT???? :shock:

You missed alot :yes:

Ok, so about 3 months ago, her contract ended and she wanted a raise for her new contract. According to some sources, it was a miserable request of hers that even the VS company couldnt handle. BAM !!! shes out. Theyr in. -the end-

Ahhh who cares...Gisele is better then VS. Plus she is doing more HF work. I love HF. :wub: Hate commercial. :p

OMG thanks so much im a big fan of her :hug: :p I would LOVE to see her at the VSFS, since its the only fashion show that i watch.... :confused:

I'm big fan too. :p :hug: :D

But why is VS such a big deal? I don't understand, all my friends never heard of it...but they heard of Chanel, Gucci, Valentino, Dior, they know those fashion shows. And I think its very stupid to model in underwear, please save that for Calvin Klien ads. :idk:

I'm big fan too. :p :hug: :D

But why is VS such a big deal? I don't understand, all my friends never heard of it...but they heard of Chanel, Gucci, Valentino, Dior, they know those fashion shows. And I think its very stupid to model in underwear, please save that for Calvin Klien ads. :idk:

WOOHOO creepy fans united :hug: wait, but im the only creepy one here, am i ?!! :mellow:

:p

Umm...actually, its not really a big thing comparing to other same old stuffs like....lets say arrr.... ANTM. But its a big thing to us women :] . Who doesnt know about Gucci or Prada or Versace and their fashion shows... but those shows are really similar to guys. They wanna see some skin, its America :/

Maybe it is just american. I don't really like it, since it shows women in underwear. There is no class in that. Just my opinion people since I see VSFS is like religion here. :p But I just find really vulgar in way VS hypes women I've seen commercials in youtube. It makes them looks slutty. :ninja: And women there like Izabel, and Gisele are not slutty. VS just potrays them so awful. <_<

But again just my opinion so don't be mad okay? :flower:

I am not from Middle East. :p But I still think its slutty. And Gisele is better off without them. Sorry for Doutzen who is barely getting herself into it.

And I don't like Rosie. :ninja:

I said especially, not particularly BAHAHHAA.... :shifty: You know the VS company pays them more than anywhere else ?!! :ninja:

No Rosie ??!!! We do have same taste !!! :shifty:

To Rosie : :voodoo: