Bellazon

NFL

Capt Snow

Voting is already open for Pro Bowl selections. :cain:

Does anyone really deserve to be in it?

The only player that really has been performing game in and game out (or trying to) i think is AP and Suh from the Lions.

Other then that it's been so up and down... (Nicks another big game last night after a shit game a week ago)

Did I just hear something? Oh yes, it was the Vikings imploding. :whistle:

halfway through the season is about right.

It's retarded to start voting players into the Pro Bowl only halfway into the season. Players should get in based on close to an entire season's play, not one half's. Voting should never be open before the 3/4 mark IMO.

• 2 weeks later...

Woa, Vick is playing like a video game out there :| . Highest quarterback rating in the league before the game and now biggest first quarter lead in NFL history and first quarterback in NFL history to have 300+ passing yards, 50+ rushing yards, 4+ passing TDs and 2+ rushing TDs in the same game and all with no turnovers and well before the 4th quarter.

I feel sorry for all the punks who refuse to watch Mike because of his past. If you don't like watching him play, don't watch the sport. I mean come on, this guy is amazing. He refuses to force the ball. That's why he has no picks. When he sees nothing, he runs and gets a first down. He's got 15 touchdowns 0 turnovers. Has that ever been done? Unstoppable at the moment.

Eagles vs Giants this sunday night. oh baby.

• 3 weeks later...
I like how teams fire their head coaches and instantly get better. :laugh:

anyway, i know it's early but, Pats vs. Eagles superbowl rematch??

Could be :D

Doubt it.

Pats might go again but the NFC is so fucked for all we know Seattle could win it all :laugh:

the NFC only has a few legitimate teams, and Seattle is def. not one of them :| your Rams are gonna win that disgrace of a division anyway :nicole:

Saints, Falcons, Packers, Eagles. should be one of those teams. The Bears are a fraud imo.

and could this be the downfall of Peyton Manning and the Colts? :o

nahhhh. they'll be back next season. they've had injuries out the ass this year and Peyton's just trying to force it in there.

the NFC only has a few legitimate teams, and Seattle is def. not one of them :| your Rams are gonna win that disgrace of a division anyway :nicole:

Saints, Falcons, Packers, Eagles. should be one of those teams. The Bears are a fraud imo.

How the Bears a fraud team? They are much better than people thought they were. Let me guess: You dissing them because SHUT DOWN VICK, HUH?! :whistle: Sure, they were destroyed last week by New England, but like you said, the NFC only have a few legitimate teams, but the bears are definitely one of them. :yes:

Vick had over 350 yards and 2 TDs in that game. The tipped pick in the endzone was a 14 point swing which decided the game, we lost by 5. The Bears only have 2 wins against teams with winning records. They have a tough schedule to end the season as well. We shall see how they do. Luckily they face the Vikings this week.

Speaking of the Vikings, they could be your new LA team. :laugh:

That streak is amazing though. One of the best records ever.

Fav-rah is not gonna retire or stay retired. Some team will lose their starting QB for the season and give him a call to come in and save them. Fav-rah will be playing in some capacity till at least his late 40s and I'm not trying to be funny when I say this. :wave:

^ I seriously think he's done.

who cares about Favre though, fucking game of the year!!!! probably the best Eagles game i've ever seen. I mean come on. AMAZING.

The Giants found the "formula" to contain Vick, but it involves a lot of blitzing and taking chances. You cannot do that for an entire game. and the Giants are the #2 defense. Honestly no one can stop us.

Eagles vs Falcons in Atlanta NFC Championship. It's only fitting. :Angel:

oh, and a nice game in Pittsburgh, Jets finally scoring some points.