Bellazon

NFL

Capt Snow

And hurray for Flacco not only becoming just the third rookie QB to ever win a playoff game, but becoming the first to ever do it on the road! :hell yea!: Matt Ryan who? :whistle:

:rofl: :clap:

Though, of course we still have to give Matt his props too, man had mad heart :blueeyedbaby: .

Matt, 199 yards, Flacco 135

Matt 2 TDs, Flacco 0

Matt QB rating 72.8, Flacco 59.1

Matt completion % 65%, Flacco 39%

Matt's opponent scored 30, Flacco's scored 9

Matt's running game got out rushed and held to 60 yards, Flacco's ran for 151 while the defense held a top 10 rushing team to only 52 yards.

:)

^ Too bad for you, everything is heading in the Ravens favor. :p Beating Miami in the wildcard round, taking on the top-seeded Titans in the divisional round, the Superbowl being held in Tampa Bay. It's a mirror of their 2000 season!

And hurray for Flacco not only becoming just the third rookie QB to ever win a playoff game, but becoming the first to ever do it on the road! :hell yea!: Matt Ryan who? :whistle:

:rofl: :clap:

Though, of course we still have to give Matt his props too, man had mad heart :blueeyedbaby: .

Matt, 199 yards, Flacco 135

Matt 2 TDs, Flacco 0

Matt QB rating 72.8, Flacco 59.1

Matt completion % 65%, Flacco 39%

Matt's opponent scored 30, Flacco's scored 9

Matt's running game got out rushed and held to 60 yards, Flacco's ran for 151 while the defense held a top 10 rushing team to only 52 yards.

:)

Stop raining on my parade! :persuazn: There is only one stat that matters:

Matt Ryan, 0 post-season wins

Flacco, 1 post-season win

:persuazn:

I was reading up on that Ravens Titans thing earlier. pretty cool its the same situation.

btw one thing people talk about is the Steelers and Ravens defense. no one really talks about the Eagles or Titans as premier defensive teams. i think theyre 3 and 4 right behind them.

Stop raining on my parade! :persuazn: There is only one stat that matters:

Matt Ryan, 0 post-season wins

Flacco, 1 post-season win

:persuazn:

Hey, history's not going to remember Matt's valiance over the win, let him have his temporary dignity :persuazn: !

I hope you guy's teams go all the way :flower: .

Dude, this is turning to be out the year of the underdogs so far, ain't it? Maybe seeing the Ravens win wasn't that much of a surprise. But DAMN, ARIZONA BEATING CAROLINA?! :idk: :atoobie: :dontgetit: :blink: :unsure: :| :huh: :confused: That was kinda surprising. They stuck it to the panthers LIKE A CACTUS!!! :lost:

^ Damn, both #6 seeds beat the #1 seeds! Sucks for the Titans and Giants. :laugh: I'm not sure the Ravens can survive another round with the Steelers though, when they're rested and we're on like our 17th consecutive week of playing, since our bye was on week 2. :/

The Eagles will probably kill the Cardinals - but then again, that's what everyone's been saying of every Cardinals opponent.

Actually last year was the year of the underdogs as well, after all, the Giants ended up winning the Superbowl.

True, but the Pats were the No.#1 seed, and they handily took care of their AFC opponents. This time, it's tit for tat. The only team that had a first round bye and was actually able to win on their home turf was Pittsburgh. Matter of fact, the Carnidals and the Chargers were the only other teams to win on their home field thus far. More of a balancing act this time. Arizona and Philly were considered lucky just for the fact that they made it. Now, they got a legitimate shot to go ALL THE WAY!!!