Bellazon

Best Smile

happycanadian2

There is much more than straight teeth that goes into making a beautiful smile. You'll notice that a lot of American models have had orthodontics (braces) probably around age 11 or so and therefore have pretty straight teeth and beautiful smiles (ex. Marisa Miller, Cindy Crawford, Christ Turlington, Niki Taylor et al). It is a priority in American society, especially for our young attractive girls. Many foreign, especially Latin girls don't get them and while they are beautiful girls, their society doesn't make it a piority and therfore you have pretty girls with misaligned teeth (list too long to mention!) Most European girls in my observation fall somewhere in between. Aside from issues concerning irregular heights of gumlines (ex.Adriana Lima)there is the issue of overbite and overjet. Overbite is when the teeth are closed and the lower teeth are mostly covered by the upper teeth. Overjet is when the upper teeth protrude out from the lower teeth creating a space between the top and bottom teeth. Why do I bring this up? Well, most models have a significant amount of overjet. This is a sexy feature( ex Claudia Shiffer, Karolina Kurkova have lots of it) and usually results in a slightly retruded jaw(very feminine as opposed to a protruded jaw like Jay Leno, very masculine) and often creates "lip incompetence"(pouty lips) These are features that are very desirable in models, and we haven't even begun to talk about jaw/skeletal structure. There are many, many more parameters which we don't need to get in to here that I use to create a beautiful smile, but the most important one which no professional can create for you is HEART. That's why Petra Nemcovas smile is incredible!!

There is much more than straight teeth that goes into making a beautiful smile. You'll notice that a lot of American models have had orthodontics (braces) probably around age 11 or so and therefore have pretty straight teeth and beautiful smiles (ex. Marisa Miller, Cindy Crawford, Christ Turlington, Niki Taylor et al). It is a priority in American society, especially for our young attractive girls. Many foreign, especially Latin girls don't get them and while they are beautiful girls, their society doesn't make it a piority and therfore you have pretty girls with misaligned teeth (list too long to mention!) Most European girls in my observation fall somewhere in between. Aside from issues concerning irregular heights of gumlines (ex.Adriana Lima)there is the issue of overbite and overjet. Overbite is when the teeth are closed and the lower teeth are mostly covered by the upper teeth. Overjet is when the upper teeth protrude out from the lower teeth creating a space between the top and bottom teeth. Why do I bring this up? Well, most models have a significant amount of overjet. This is a sexy feature( ex Claudia Shiffer, Karolina Kurkova have lots of it) and usually results in a slightly retruded jaw(very feminine as opposed to a protruded jaw like Jay Leno, very masculine) and often creates "lip incompetence"(pouty lips) These are features that are very desirable in models, and we haven't even begun to talk about jaw/skeletal structure. There are many, many more parameters which we don't need to get in to here that I use to create a beautiful smile, but the most important one which no professional can create for you is HEART. That's why Petra Nemcovas smile is incredible!!

I love that sentence about heart :) I was just about to say the same :laugh: I mean, a beautiful smile must always come from beautiful heart, and there is nothing more beautiful than a happy, frank smile that comes from sheer happiness :) you know what I mean?? When a girl smiles with her heart, you can see it in her eyes and in the whole of her body, which is smiling with her, it´s not just a mouth doing something, it´s everything :D you must feel her happiness touching you, that´s a true beautiful smile :)

My list!

First prize: adriana lima...-.she has such a lovely, cheeky smile....and you can see the child in her. It's so honest.

I especially like it, because her teeth are special too! They don't look like anyone else's teeth. Smiles made in Hollywood, look all the same too me. Adriana's is just cute & special...

post-10480-1188852462_thumb.jpg post-10480-1188852631_thumb.jpg post-10480-1188852676_thumb.jpg post-10480-1188852028_thumb.jpg

Second prize: Shakira.....-she smiles directly from the heart and looks so honest, and as the loveliest person.

post-10480-1188852189_thumb.jpg post-10480-1188852239_thumb.jpg

Third place: Laetitia's Casta cheeky smile...and Ana BB's gentle, princess smile

post-10480-1188852752_thumb.jpgpost-10480-1188852363_thumb.jpg

I don't know what's wrong with me, but Josie Maran and Petra Nemkova do nothing for me.

post-10480-1188852573_thumb.jpg