Bellazon

Best Smile

happycanadian2

That is a very odd commercial. :huh:

Anyway, I think Josie and Petra both having beautiful smiles. Josie has some of the best lips ... right up there with Adriana, Angelina, and Laetitia for me. I love it when she does advertisements for lipgloss and lipstick. :wub:

[ot]They have the guy from Hootie and the Blowfish singing a song about a hamburger, and Brooke Burke is swinging on a swing in the background, with the big plastic burger king guy pushing her.

There are a bunch of chicks all over the place, some are pulling hamburgers from trees, and others are laying bricks of cheese.

Anyways here is the commercial

Windows

Quicktime

Damn commercial bothers me, and it plays here at least 70 times a day on every channel. [/ot]

[ot]They have the guy from Hootie and the Blowfish singing a song about a hamburger, and Brooke Burke is swinging on a swing in the background, with the big plastic burger king guy pushing her.

There are a bunch of chicks all over the place, some are pulling hamburgers from trees, and others are laying bricks of cheese.

Damn commercial bothers me, and it plays here at least 70 times a day on every channel. [/ot]

It looks like Christina Aguilera ( did I spell that right? ) is the one plucking a hamburger from a tree. :blink:

Ughhh Britney ? :huh:

I think anyone with a great pout and straight pearly whites.

Angelina

Rosario Dawson!!

Denise Richards!!

Jessica Alba

Brasil Model Raica

Halle Berry

Late Aaliyah Houghton?!!

Lizzy Jagger

Natalie Imbruglia

Scarlet Johnason

Eva Mendes

Penelope Cruz

Shannon Elizabeth!!

Shannyn Sossomon!!

Shakira

Kylie!!

Ana Beatriz

Adriana

Eva Longoria

Karolina K.

Gabrielle Union!!

Guest quasicartes

Windows

Quicktime

Have you seen this?

http://www.rathergood.com/moon_song/

Windows

Quicktime

Have you seen this?http://www.rathergood.com/moon_song/

:laugh: They had those on TV here in the US almost as much as the Burger King commercials. I think they were in the commercials for Quizno's subs. Called Sponge Monkey's or something. :laugh: