Bellazon

All Time Favorite Model

fery

Used to be Adriana. I was obsessed with her. But like everything, obsessions come to an end.

Currently Alessandra is growing on me. I love her feminine face and her 'cat-eyes' (that's quite something to pull off considering she has brown eyes)

headshotkm0.jpg

I used to think she had a "weird head" but now I love it. Funny how things can change :)

Petra Nemcova

post-2344-0-1446073567-31214_thumb.gif

After reading her book on how she became a model and the traumatic experience of the tsunami in Thailand, she became a new favorite of mine. I can recommend it to anyone: Petra is strong, funny and beautiful inside as well as out.

Irina Sheik

Newly discovered beauty from the notorious SI 2007 issue. Don't know anything about her personality, but her looks speak for her.

11qr4.jpg

Is that a pretty face or what?

Ana BB

I've always liked her. She has this angel face with big eyes and full lips and a perfect nose

anaheadshotnk6.jpg

How can you not love that face

Note: above models aren't posted in any particular order. I simply don't have my number one. I have a few models I like equally.

Adriana...The first model that I fell in Love with..She'll be my all time favorite. Too bad I stopped visiting her subforum & looking at her pictures...I miss her but that's what happens overtime..Especially if al you do it's Vs..

Daria..I can simply say The True meaning of a top model..she's phenomenal..Everything about her is amazing.. Her personality was what really grabbed me since I didn't get her look at first..Now I think she has the most unique and amazing look.

Natalia Vodianova... Same as Daria her name it's like a meaning of a top model...She's been out there for a while..Her Face is like an angel's..Her eyes are deep as an acean...She's warm hearted..Her story is inspirational..& it made me cry..She's amazing.

Natasha..I've been afraid that as quickly I fell for her I eventually would've gotten sick of her...But noo...I love her..Everybody knows I do..She'll always take the # 1 spot from "the top runway models" but I don't know if she'll ever have the previous 2's status...But I've been always crazy about her.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am a sucker for models with red hair. So, my top three right now are the following

1. Nataliya Pirozhkova (aka Nataliya Piro)

2. Alice Burdeu

3. Cintia

Also.. Hannah Fell, Deana Miller, Kiia Waden, Tuanne Froemming, Alyssa Sutherland.. I could go on and on.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...