Bellazon

Caroline Trentini
Thumbnail

the sars

im posting in each model thread the sets/avis/signatures made by the BZ members and posted at Pre-Made Avatars and Signatures.

if you want any of them post there to let us know you take it and please give the credit to the creater :flower:

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?s=&...st&p=965847

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?s=&...st&p=909822 (with raquel)

• 1 month later...
SAM!!!!!! our BZ book club convo... all gone!!! this is soooooooooo sad!!! :cry:

and no VSFW! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!! :cry:

hahahahahahahaaahaha!

talk about reposting like crazy!

haha Celine I was just going to post about our book club's demise lol :laugh: :laugh:

its ok though, we can start fresh :p

So what are you reading these days ;) ??

Remember the book I told you about, The Lovely Bones, apparently Peter Jackson is making its movie due out next year. I really hope they dont mess it up like they do to every other adaptation of a novel. I cant stress enough that you should read the book :)

hahahha! thats so funny! i was just thinking of getting lovely bones the other day! hahahaha!

well i'm rereading Ana Karenina! I'm just too lazy to check out a new book at the library or get a new one at barnes! hahaha!

ok... the coolest thing! ...well kind of... well its almost a pain in the butt when you think about it! hahaha!

ok so i've got this balenciaga project/research and i'm deciding which models to use! i'm really want to use raquel and caroline

but it's soooo time consuming to find balenciaga pictures of them... all the while 'sticking' with m concept! hmmmmmm

if worse comes to worst... i'm gonna have to use lisa cant and hilary!