Bellazon

Caroline Trentini
Thumbnail

the sars

first of all thanks for your fast answer! ;)

second of all seriously? she canceled vsfs for a vogue editorial? :blink:

you are welcome :)

Yeah I was shocked too. :cry: Anna Wintour unfortunately owns her at this point :( I dont think she can say no to her.

SAM!!!! have you seen this!!!!!

post-15738-0-1446120873-51197_thumb.jpg

the outrage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i mean! i'm all for saving the animals and stella maccartney and WWF all.... but how PETA rudely disrespects models whos got nothing to do with the designs just makes me hunt and skin my own coat!

Oh I have not seen this Celine, but PETA is infamous for doing these things. I remember they interrupted the VS show when Gisele walked one year. I am a huge animal/nature lover/advocate but I disagree with some of PETA's ways. Seriously they are so horrible for doing this, I mean its one thing if they stage protests outside, but the way they interrupt shows is horrifying. They totally ruin the model's job and their one chance to shine on the runway. I dont understand how they even get in the shows, I mean isn't there any security checking them and aren't their signs big enough to be visible to them??

I KNOW!!! i mean i'm a wwf member... but this is just too much! And yes i did see the one with gisele!!! "Gisele: Fur Scum"

What the hell!!!!! It's not her fault!!!!! but gisele was all cool about it... she worked that damn runway like nothing was happening!

And security!!!!! I know!!! Like a big ass sign isn't a redflag!!!!!!

Poor Caroline! I mean she loves animals! And shes friggin vegetarian because of animal cruelty!!!

wintour owns everyone!!! hahahahahaaah!

and you know how you asked if anyone has seen her evil eyes that she hides behind her glasses...

YES!!! I have!!! I saw a picture of her at Poiret's party at the Met and she wasn't wearing any glasses!!!!

She owns Michael Bloomberg as well!!! :o

i really hope carol gets a cover for this or it better be a damn AMAZING editorial!

Yeah I was shocked too. :cry: Anna Wintour unfortunately owns her at this point :( I dont think she can say no to her.

yeah! i love her candids! you should see her Made in Brazil one and the one with emina and that kid and i love the one where shes smiling with lemon in her mouth!!! hahahah!

ooooo! and you should watch her singing in the subway with cintia! SOOOO LOUD!!!! hahahha!

wintour owns everyone!!! hahahahahaaah!

and you know how you asked if anyone has seen her evil eyes that she hides behind her glasses...

YES!!! I have!!! I saw a picture of her at Poiret's party at the Met and she wasn't wearing any glasses!!!!

She owns Michael Bloomberg as well!!! :o

i really hope carol gets a cover for this or it better be a damn AMAZING editorial!

caroline-trentini-picture-1.jpg caroline-trentini-picture-3.jpg

yeah! i love her candids! you should see her Made in Brazil one and the one with emina and that kid and i love the one where shes smiling with lemon in her mouth!!! hahahah!

ooooo! and you should watch her singing in the subway with cintia! SOOOO LOUD!!!! hahahha!

i seriously need to get away from all this turkey!!!! :yuckky: hahhahaha!

dude.... why would you ignore it! hahahaha! someone singing in her loud ass off key tone! ...i'll prolly the other one singing off key and very loudly! hahhaahahah! ....and dancing too! hahhaaha!

i still can't believe models take the subway! people from LA hate public transportation and we make fun of people on the metro bus! hahahahaha! we're just mean like that! hahahaahah!

have you taken the subway and at least seen A model??? hahahha!

hahahahahaah! i love how you did wintour's eyes!!! i think she used visene in the picture that i saw! hahhahaahah!

i seriously need to get away from all this turkey!!!! :yuckky: hahhahaha!

dude.... why would you ignore it! hahahaha! someone singing in her loud ass off key tone! ...i'll prolly the other one singing off key and very loudly! hahhaahahah! ....and dancing too! hahhaaha!

i still can't believe models take the subway! people from LA hate public transportation and we make fun of people on the metro bus! hahahahaha! we're just mean like that! hahahaahah!

have you taken the subway and at least seen A model??? hahahha!

hahahahahaah! i love how you did wintour's eyes!!! i think she used visene in the picture that i saw! hahhahaahah!

hahahhhahhaah! i know! i can't believe how people do that! i think i would end up killing someone if i went to those! i love people and crowds... but i HATE crowds and people when i'm shopping!!! thats why i always go really early in the morning coz i would hate to go to jail for murder over a shirt! hahahaha!

man! i don't think i'm tough enough to live in NY. i think i would die when i move there in 3 years! :cry: hahahhah! Man just the thought of the subway scares me! I always hear the same story! hahahaha! I've never taken the bus or the metro here in LA! But i think i would be the drunk/psycho person in the subway singing and dancing! hahahah! how do you deal with those people? hahaha!

Well on my second year we have the choice of studying abroad at either NY, Paris, London, Florence and Rome. I wanna go to all of them... but I think im going to NY!

your mayor takes the subway! WOW! of course the angels will never take the subway because they're self made divas! hahahaa! well i'm sure you're bound to see a model one of these days! hahaha!

haha Celine, New York itself will toughen you up. I dont know how it works in LA but we just ignore the drunks and let them do their thing, unless of course they get too rowdy, then a little call to the policeman makes a difference

OMG Celine why would you pick NY out of all those amazing choices????????????? If I were you I would go to Paris, Florence or Rome. Screw London, I just dont get its appeal, but the other three, I would kill to go there. You can come here anytime and the atmosphere is not that different from L.A, except of course for the drunks and people rushing through their day, but still its the same country and same people. I would rather go away somewhere, go experience a different culture.

I am surprised that they offered you Florence instead of Milan, I would have thought Milan would be the more ideal location for fashion, since its the fashion capital of the world.

great... :ninja:

last year she was awesome at vsfs and i was sooo excited about her this year. :cry:

d u m b

@vanezinha sweet photo :) t4p

caroline-trentini-picture-1.jpg caroline-trentini-picture-3.jpg

OoOoO.... thanks Vane! Evandro vacation huh? hahahaahah!

If ever Evandro gets snagged.... I would hope it's by Caroline! Then I wouldn't feel so angry that he's no longer single and that he would be in good fun hands! hahahahahahaah! I would rather its Carol than some other chick that I'm sure Vane would end up mutilating! hahhahahaah!

hahahhaahahah! yeah! i just do the Jessica Stam way of dealing with pan handlers... shes my heroe when it comes to 'meaness'! hahahaha!

hahhahahaah! but sam!!! I really wanna see how NY is like... experience it before i actually leave the nice california weather and the "nice" california people... plus the people i'll meet in NY while on the fidm program will really get my network going... (plus its cheaper than europe... hahhaha) but Europe WOULD be super nice! and i know!!! i don't know why they picked florence instead of milan!