Bellazon

Caroline Trentini
Thumbnail

the sars

Sounds interesting, I am thinking of picking up one of Tolstoy's works. I was thinking of getting War and Peace, but isn't that like 1500 pages lol.

Wow that sounds very cool, and yet I am sad that you couldn't find the right pics of them. Oh well Hilary and Coco are good too :laugh: . Is this your first project on a designer or have you done any before too. Thats so amazing you get to do these, you learn a lot and pretty much have fun with it.

Sounds interesting, I am thinking of picking up one of Tolstoy's works. I was thinking of getting War and Peace, but isn't that like 1500 pages lol.

Wow that sounds very cool, and yet I am sad that you couldn't find the right pics of them. Oh well Hilary and Coco are good too :laugh: . Is this your first project on a designer or have you done any before too. Thats so amazing you get to do these, you learn a lot and pretty much have fun with it.

yeah! it is about 1500 pages... but then again... what russian novel isnt! hahahah! but yeah! i like war and peace better. i mean its discouraging just looking at how thick it is... but then you don't realize it because its a good read.

yeah this is my first designer project... and i already have 3 new ones due next week. 3 completely new bag designs for nicolas!!! it sounds crazy... but i'm actually loving it! hahahah!

but my fist series of projects to get into the school is coming up with a made up store and its theme, target customer, store design.... all that....

i like to read... duh... so i made up a store called English Department that sells t-shirts according to literary novels! it was pretty funny coz i was all about henry holland so my shirts were pretty naughty! hahahah!

like... my theme was Brave New World and 1984. So for Brave New World i had inside 'jokes' that only people who read it would get like... "i like your malthusian belt" "i've been bokanovskied" "oh my ford" "impudent strumpet" "orgy porgy" and the word 'pneumanic' in big bold letters across the chest.

and then for 1984 i had shirts that said "lets have ____________ above charrington's" and then the regular 1984 stuff like thought police, emmanuel's manifesto... all that!

so yeah... its pretty cool... but hey... you're the one doing HF dentistry! hahahahah!

yah! carol is the current model for gap! I'M SOOOO HAPPY!!!

I'll scan her big page from V50 and post it asap! hahah!

yah! i was high up there... I could have been down there by the pink carpet... but i was retarded! i realized it after i saw heidi! hahaha!

there were a couple of shoppers up there and a ton of paparazzi!!!

OMG!!!! Carine was there! I bet you I saw her and didn't realize it! OMG!

i think i did see carine... im not sure... but her hair looks really familiar!!! how does her son look like... coz i was checking guys out! hahahhahaahah!

and ur welcome guys!

I want a poster too! Last time I asked GAP for the Audrey Hepburn posters... they told me they can't coz they have to burn it and destroy it for legal purposes!

how does her son look like... coz i was checking guys out! hahahhahaahah!

I want a poster too! Last time I asked GAP for the Audrey Hepburn posters... they told me they can't coz they have to burn it and destroy it for legal purposes!

77954430.jpg

hahhaahhahahahahhahahah!!!! i looked at the picture and i was like.... thats STAM! who was the idiot that published that article!!! hahahahahaahahaha! i swear!!! hahaha!

i dont know why they burn it! but i think it's only the audrey hepburn one coz it belongs to a private collector or gallery that gave GAP rights to use it for a short while and i guess one of the conditions is that they have to destroy it and not let the pictures out to the public. talk about greedy! hahhaaha!

i'm gonna ask my cousin to steal the caroline one when they're done with it! hahhah!

SAM!!!! have you seen this!!!!!

petaww2.jpg

the outrage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i mean! i'm all for saving the animals and stella maccartney and WWF all.... but how PETA rudely disrespects models whos got nothing to do with the designs just makes me hunt and skin my own coat!

SAM!!!! have you seen this!!!!!

petaww2.jpg

the outrage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i mean! i'm all for saving the animals and stella maccartney and WWF all.... but how PETA rudely disrespects models whos got nothing to do with the designs just makes me hunt and skin my own coat!

Oh I have not seen this Celine, but PETA is infamous for doing these things. I remember they interrupted the VS show when Gisele walked one year. I am a huge animal/nature lover/advocate but I disagree with some of PETA's ways. Seriously they are so horrible for doing this, I mean its one thing if they stage protests outside, but the way they interrupt shows is horrifying. They totally ruin the model's job and their one chance to shine on the runway. I dont understand how they even get in the shows, I mean isn't there any security checking them and aren't their signs big enough to be visible to them??