Bellazon

Caroline Trentini
Thumbnail

the sars

you dont like aggy :o !!! ...i dont think we can be friends anymore sam! hahhahahahahaahhahaahhah!

hahahaha I never knew she was that important to you Celine :( I always try to like her but something about her puts me off, I cant pinpoint what it is though. Same way I feel about Lily Donaldson :unsure: :/

hey its not all bad though, at least I am making progress with Coco :fun: :p

*GAHHHHSSSSSSSSSSSSPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP* OMG!!!! DKNY!!!! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

thanks supermarket!

and sam... hahahahaha.... shes not on my top 5.... shes too much for that... hahaha! shes above that! (literally above my sig... always... hahahahahahaaha) idk if that makes sense... but its hard to put her on a list with all my supermodels... its like... i like her because of her hair, her music, her hair, her crazy style, her hair, her crazy atitude, her hair, her crazyness, her hair, and her work... did i mention her hair? hahahhhaha! (and she even got more points because i just found out she reads! hahhaah.... Bronte's Wuthering Heights to be exact! hahahahah)

plus... i think i put her on her own special list because if i include her in my top 5... sasha would have to share number 2... maybe #3 with Carol and B.... coco and raquel are just waaaayyy too super for me! hahahhahahahahha!

donald duck is tooo mellow for me! hahahahahahahhahaha! ... not quite crazy enough for me to be on the hero status! hahahahahahaha!

.... now that we're on the hero status.... hhahhahahaahah!

i guess i have a lot of different standards for the world hero

i guess aggy is my regular hero... for example... you see an old lady beating a punk on the street... you say... "dude... shes my hero!" or like... the soccer mom that gets in a fist fight over a juicebox and you say "dude... shes my hero" ... thats my aggy hero status! hahahahah!

but when it comes to the serious hero status... that would be someone like... Jane Goodall or Audrey Hepburn or Craig Keilburger or Jason Russell, Laren Poole and Bobby Bailey! something like that! thats the serious hero status! hahaha!

but yeah... Doutzen is in my almost hero status because of her humanitarianism... i just admire people who do things like that

and my hero list would be overflowing if i list every single person that i admire for their good work and effort!

donald duck is tooo mellow for me! hahahahahahahhahaha! ... not quite crazy enough for me to be on the hero status! hahahahahahaha!

.... now that we're on the hero status.... hhahhahahaahah!

i guess i have a lot of different standards for the world hero

i guess aggy is my regular hero... for example... you see an old lady beating a punk on the street... you say... "dude... shes my hero!" or like... the soccer mom that gets in a fist fight over a juicebox and you say "dude... shes my hero" ... thats my aggy hero status! hahahahah!

but when it comes to the serious hero status... that would be someone like... Jane Goodall or Audrey Hepburn or Craig Keilburger or Jason Russell, Laren Poole and Bobby Bailey! something like that! thats the serious hero status! hahaha!

but yeah... Doutzen is in my almost hero status because of her humanitarianism... i just admire people who do things like that

and my hero list would be overflowing if i list every single person that i admire for their good work and effort!