Bellazon

Caroline Trentini
Thumbnail

the sars

shes hot hot hot!

hot like FIREEEE!!!!!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: Children better stay away because fire kills :woot: :woot:

well gurlfriend better stay away from california... we don't want another massive wildfire! hahahaha!

oh hell no... nevermind... we can burn all we want as long as carol's in town! hahahahaha!

:rofl:

*snap snap*

oh no you didn't!!!

gurlfried... you did NOT just go to my bra!!!

hahhaahahahahahahaahahahahaahahaha!

but yeah... i really want that vogue! hahaha!

oh yes i did, mmhmm, uh huh *head bop*

*3snaps in z formation*

shes hot hot hot!

hot like FIREEEE!!!!!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: Children better stay away because fire kills :woot: :woot:

well gurlfriend better stay away from california... we don't want another massive wildfire! hahahaha!

oh hell no... nevermind... we can burn all we want as long as carol's in town! hahahahaha!

:woot: carolinee trentini wini :woot::brows:

oh btw, i went to gap the other day :ninja: :yuckky: :ninja: then i asQed the salesgirl, if they had the blouse that their model, Carolinee Trentini was wearing in the ad, the striped thingy, and the girl looQed @ me liQe a blur block :avada: <_<

shes hot hot hot!

:rofl: :rofl:

:whistle: :whistle:

I fell in to a burning ring of fire

I went down,down,down

and the flames went higher.

And it burns,burns,burns

the ring of fire

the ring of fire.

:whistle: :whistle:

:hell yea!:

i love johnny cash!

but i love how people are so stupid when it comes to modeling... i love dropping names like hot pants! its like... wheres the red shirt on christy turlington? ... then they look at you all lost... and then you look at them like they're stupid... like the "duh...omg... you don't know who she is... you're stupid" look!

i love doing that!!! hahahahahahaahah!

hilary at zara... inguna at express... carol and christy at gap... everyone at H&M! hahahaahahaahahaha!