Bellazon

First Kiss <3

I LOVE ADRIANA

hhhhmmmm first kiss. havent had mine yet. not really anyways. but the closest i ever got was right before 8th grade graduation. my friend and i were standing outside school. waiting for my ride and we were hugging because i was moving and we were sad. and he ALMOST kissed me. but then my dad called to say he's on his way. yea it sucked. but i wouldn't have wanted my first kiss to be a goodbye kiss anyways.

• 2 weeks later...

hmm my first kiss was when i was 16 on a trip to italy with my friends. in venice we stayed at this cheap hotel that was hosting all these rugby teams for some annual competition or something. we were all hanging out with the team from england, i met this cutieee named james, who pronounced my name with that accent and the deal was sealed, we kissed but it was as sweet as it was akward. i had no idea what i was doing, but he sure did.

it was definatly memorable! :kiss:

• 1 year later...

a bit i think you are all in the age for your first kiss :)

or i just thought you got them

but i hope you all have received kisses as a child hahaha we played it at basic school that was funny haha well not really a "first" kiss but we said one minute time for girls to kiss boys and the none minute for the boys hahaha *played it 10 minutes or 20 don't know hahaha looooooong ago but one of the nice things i remember and laugh about it*