Bellazon

If Gisele leaves, who do you think the next VS angel will be

ninanina19

have you see Bar in fashion shows? her walk is terrible, imo :|

I saw her once as the first face of John Richmond fashion show and I must write that Bar's walk is the most terrible I've ever seen :ninja:

I saw her once as the first face of John Richmond fashion show and I must write that Bar's walk is the most terrible I've ever seen :ninja:

really?? I'm intrigued to see it by myself now! maybe this is why she's known as a "swimsuit model".... of course now that she's dating Leo she has more exposure... :whistle:

probably the next angels will be:

1. Miranda- she has already worked for them for a year and they seam to be very pleased with her, she walked the runway, appeared in a commercial and been almost on every catalogue :p

2. Doutzen- she has the body for lingerie she's certainly a great example for a model gone from high fashion to commercial...and that works for her just fine. she's just sensational....

3. Bianca- beautiful, feminie woman, with great personality. and there were rumors she'll replace Gisele... :idk:

4. Caroline Francishini- not sure if she has already turned 18 - that was a problem when they wanted to cast her for the fashion show....but now even the law can't stop them :laugh: another Italian-Brasilian in the team :p

5. Rosie or Bar- Leo is a great "Push-Up" (LOL) to stardom, now when Gisele is not around they don't have to worry about upcoming cat fights :p Rosie has the same chances, perfect for commercial and I'm sure she won't be too expensive for them, that would be a smart investement (Y)

I think Gisele replacement is KK.To me thats the reason why vs made her angel.She is so successfull both high fashion and commercial modeling.And closest model to become Supermodel if she is not already.About Miranda I think she ll replace Adriana in time.Like happycanadian said they were talking about the current 5 angels.I don't think there will be a 5 more new girls.

I think Gisele replacement is KK.To me thats the reason why vs made her angel.She is so successfull both high fashion and commercial modeling.And closest model to become Supermodel if she is not already.About Miranda I think she ll replace Adriana in time.Like happycanadian said they were talking about the current 5 angels.I don't think there will be a 5 more new girls.

it was clearly written 5 NEW girls... :p Gisele wanted 5 millions so my guess is that they prefered to split it and pay every new angel a million :p

really?? I'm intrigued to see it by myself now! maybe this is why she's known as a "swimsuit model".... of course now that she's dating Leo she has more exposure... :whistle:

Go here :|

http://www.johnrichmond.com/index_flash.html

Click on: English >> I >> Video - She's the first one out. and what was up w/ her turn? :| :rofl: when i saw this

on FTV, i was like "ew!" :rofl: all the girls walk were terrible except Miranda's of course :D

it was clearly written 5 NEW girls... :p Gisele wanted 5 millions so my guess is that they prefered to split it and pay every new angel a million :p

I read it but if you look at the gisele's news thread there is official article from limited brands:P .They named the current angels not saying anything about new angels.They are already paying miranda million ;) :p I m pretty sure she ll become angel not now but very soon.And I think 5 million thing is media fuss.As far as I know its about scheduling.VS wants gisele makes more promotions and gisele wants more time.Good Luck to Gisele and VS :)

it's not hilarious...it's sad :confused:

if there will be only one new angel(and in case that will be Miranda) I'll be happy, though 5 new angels will spice it up a little...that will be a big crew of angels :woot: and I'm happy for Gisele, she lost her contract but personaly I don't think she ever needed it... I just love Gisele as the high fashion icon, a legendary model, I never excepted the fact she's a VS angel :ninja:

Go here :|

http://www.johnrichmond.com/index_flash.html

Click on: English >> I >> Video - She's the first one out. and what was up w/ her turn? :| :rofl: when i saw this

on FTV, i was like "ew!" :rofl: all the girls walk were terrible except Miranda's of course :D

OMG you're right! she walks and she doesn't know what to do with her arms! and the turn is wtf???

:laugh: :laugh:

gisele is sooo fake...she is the biggest diva

oh yah and this year was like clone city all the girls looks like cookie cutter models.

diva? Now that´s saying someone that adores Naomi Campbell, yeah? Now I get it :D

That video is painfull :ninja: save Miranda of course

probably the next angels will be:

5. Rosie or Bar- Leo is a great "Push-Up" (LOL) to stardom, now when Gisele is not around they don't have to worry about upcoming cat fights :p Rosie has the same chances, perfect for commercial and I'm sure she won't be too expensive for them, that would be a smart investement (Y)

I would kill each and every member of the VS "angel" selection team if either of these 2 become angels :yuckky: :yuckky:

I would love it if Bianca became an angel, and Doutzen too, and maybe even Caroline Trentini and might as well add Miranda. What a dream team :drool: :drool: