Bellazon

If Gisele leaves, who do you think the next VS angel will be

ninanina19

you said even tyra was a high fashion model,if tyra was a high fashion model yeah absulety ale was 10x more succesfull high fashion model.....

You are funny....at the end of the contract you have to negotiation again,I don't understand why you so greedy to start a drama or that kind of things...

Gisele face and skin is just goergous,its only your hallucination.She is the best of the supers do not worry about her.Even without scandals and that kind of things she ll still rule the fashion world.

do not worry I pretty much now everything about Tyra's high fashion career.Its just a big fuss.She was gonna be soo big if Naomi didn't ban her right :p But of course its another thing that you want to believe.Like adriana famous in brazil etc etc.....Its more like your dreamworld but anyway if you are happy,we are happy.

Just because she is not throwing things to some people or not using cocaine doesn't mean that she is not well known.Most of the people know her and she is still 26.Her success comes when she was so young.Its one of her advantages.And now she is the highest paid supermodel and number 1.Yes she is ruling the fashion world as a model now.She has the most power now on models side.And designers love her,editors love her....She is already made a term like ''ubermodel''

Your skin comments are funny.Its enjoyable.

Now when we get back on topic.as I said before it will probably be Miranda Kerr.She is great and bubbly and seems good speaker.

no she was already so big regardless of naomi.

no...she is not well known... because she is not well know regardless of what she has or hasnt done. She wouldnt be half as famous as she is if it wasnt for Leo...every celeb has a scandal for their fame. The scandals just cross them oout of the fashion industry. SHe is only very famous in brazil and in fashion. Quite a few people know her but not like naomi or tyra or heidi or kate. She has done lots of fashion work though. She is young so i guess you cant predict what the future holds....but she isnt with vs anymore and she looks pretty old for 26. and she wants a family.

is bianca confirmed as the next angel?

chanel

dolce

izac mizrahi

carven....everything.

a large part of her fame outside of fashion thanks to leo. Yah.

Is that cause leo is now dating bar? or what? because She is hardly famous in north america.

Gisele really should do some phone beating, i heard it helps to boost your fame.

I don´t want to argue anymore, just, Gisele is known even here, in Slovakia, where people hardly know about fashion world :idk: most of them recognize her, and yeah, some because of Leo, some because of Taxi movie, and some because she´s a supermodel, they are like "whow, that´s that famous model, isn´t she?" and they even don´t know her name :laugh: but they know her face :) and no one here knows about Tyra or Heidi, or anyone else :ninja: :( they know Naomi because of her scandals and agresivity, and Cindy because she was so big :)

I would actually hate if Doutzen or Stam would be angels, because they're more high fashion than commercial to me.
Stam? She is the opposite of a VS model. She's just not for it at all. She doesn't have the body or the face. As for Doutzen I'm kind of getting sick of people talking about how great she is. I mean yes she's pretty and womanly but to me she's just like a million other girls in the street. She may be more classically pretty than Gisele but she'll never be a Gisele or a Kate like she said she wanted to me. Originality-wise she doesn't come close, nor does she in talent (especially to Kate), and personality-wise she's not as interesting and as fun as Gisele.
my problem with gisele is her personality, she is to harsh and i dont think she is worth the several 100 mil. ...thats my opinion.

She is obviously one of the most succesful... that is a general truth. Its a fact you cant deny just like her nose. Its clear you can witness it for your self. Thats like saying oh well i dont believe pamela anderson had any work done until i see legal papers. It's there you simple can not avoid it.

I do tend to state my opinions sometimes..... which are just my opinions. But a lot of the facts i state are based on the knowledge of the area's i know alot about. And please feel free to prove me wrong or just ignore it. I wouldnt be stating facts on history or evolution or something because thats not the stuff i know facts about.

As for Gisele's personality I love it!!! She is such a nice person. I absolutely hate bitchy girls and she just seems so genuine.