Bellazon

How famous are models from your country in your country/what models are famous in your country?

ninanina19

Bar Refaeli is VERY famous here... :hehe:

Is it true that she get married because of that only married women can't be in army in Israel? And she is dating Leonardo Dicaprio, so...

I don't know but I think she's not married & already served her army years :ninja:

In Italy the only model famous as a model is still Naomi Campbell.

Gisele is famous for her relationship with Di caprio

Heidi Klum is famous for her relationship with Flavio Briatore :mellow:

Adriana Lima is very famous for TIM commercial.

Now Kate Moss is famous for drugs.

Nobody knows Bianca Balti.

Fashion stylists are more famous than models.

In the 90s models were more popular than now. Claudia Shiffer, Cindy Crawford, Naomi, Laetitia Casta, Carla Bruni, Linda Evangelista were celebrities.

when talkin about polish models, how about Natalia Halicka? She´s from Poland and she is GORGEOUS

post-5680-0-1446080461-28827_thumb.jpgpost-5680-0-1446080461-30982_thumb.jpg

post-5680-0-1446080461-34006_thumb.jpgpost-5680-0-1446080461-36293_thumb.jpg

Totally unpopular, as another polish models. But I saw her once on tv in an interview, she was sweet and nice.

I am from U.S and here everyone knows about Tyra, Naomi, Cindy and Kate Moss. Gisele is famous here too, though not to the extent of the models I mentioned before. Also some know about Adriana Lima, all through VS I suppose.

Well I remember when I was younger before I got into fashion and stuff the models I knew were Kate, Cindy, Tyra, Naomi, Christy, Claudia, and Gisele. When I thought model the first two models that came into my mind were Gisele and Tyra. I barely knew what Kate looked like but I always heard her name and I knew some stuff about her like that she was a waif model. I knew about Adriana when I started going to forums and Alessandra. I could recognize their faces from VS but didn't know their names. Actually I might've known Adriana's name, yes I did. The first high fashion model I learned about was Gemma Ward, and that was because I saw her in Teen Vogue on the stands.

as for advertising campaigns, I´ve seen here Ale for Next, Gemma and Hilary Rhoda, Bianca Balti, Ana Beatriz Barros and Petra Nemcova. And of course Kate Moss, Claudia and Adriana for Maybeline :D oh, and Gisele for Dolce&Gabbana and Stefanell...not much I think :idk: fashion, COME HERE!!! /not talking about parfumes, they are all here)

My mom knows who Gisele Bundchen is and she has known who Gisele is for years. Mostly because she's Leo's gf and not because I talk about models a lot. She knew who Gisele was way before I started my model obsession. And actually she doesn't know who Scarlett Johansson is haha. She doesn't know that many actors. She knows mainly the big ones.