Bellazon

How famous are models from your country in your country/what models are famous in your country?

ninanina19

are models arent famous either....most people dont even get CNTM....the girl who won last year hasnt even done anything.

the only GIRLS people know about is tyra, kate, naomi, gisele, heidy and cindy. A lot of people know Adriana ...but very few people know daria, stam, coco, lisa, shalom, heather, yasmine,trisha and linda.

Estelle Lefébure - who is she?? post a pic, I would love to know more about her

she's not a model anymore.. you can see her in the videoclip of the song "too funky" by George Michael, along with some other models

ellefr02204tf0.jpg

I'm from Germany.

I think Heidi Klum is the most popular. And of course everybody knows Claudia Schiffer.

Naomi, Linda, Kate Moss, Cindy and Laetitia are popular too. Also Eva Padberg, who was Co-host of a casting show has a name here too. Gisele is known because of Leonardo. Same will happen with Bar, I guess. But I don't think any model of "today" is known in general.

As long as they don't appear in celebrity magazines they don't seem to have a name .. :cain:

I think that most people in Poland know who is Kate Moss, Claudia Schiffer and Naomi Campbell. I also think that there are more people who know and like Adriana than Gisele. But in general I would say that models aren't popular here. I read in one magazine (about 1 year ago) an article about Anna Jagodzińska that nobody from her hometown Sierpc (which has 18 777) asked by this journalist who wrote this article know who is she :ninja: I don't think that even if You ask somebody "on the street" who are Małgosia Bela or Anja Rubik, that somebody will answer it.

But in magazines, in social rubrics there are lots of photos of Karolina Malinowska and Ilona Felicjańska, because they are on polish designers' fashion shows and events.

I wonder how popular are Tiiu Kuik and Carmen Kass in Estonia? And Sasha, Natalia, Natasha, Vlada, Valentina, Eugenia in Russia?

I'm from Germany.

I think Heidi Klum is the most popular. And of course everybody knows Claudia Schiffer.

Naomi, Linda, Kate Moss, Cindy and Laetitia are popular too. Also Eva Padberg, who was Co-host of a casting show has a name here too. Gisele is known because of Leonardo. Same will happen with Bar, I guess. But I don't think any model of "today" is known in general.

As long as they don't appear in celebrity magazines they don't seem to have a name .. :cain:

Heidi, Claudia and Nadja Auermann, I guess.

In France (Paris especially) the fashion industrie is big, so I think more models are known ? In New York it is different. Models on American ads looks different from French. Makeup, clothes - some ads are shared from country at country, but French is different. In France I think models are being more easy to recognise, because makeup is less concealing from the American. I know mes copains in Paris know that Louis Prades is and Gemma Ward and Jeremy Dufour, and everyone knows famous models like Moss and etc. Just for the very obscure model, in any countries, you have to be ineterested in that to know them.

((My english is bad at nights, but I am OK in the days, d�sol�))

i'm French too and i'd say that beside Laetitia Casta, Adriana Karembeu and Estelle Lefébure no other model is known to the great public

I agree. Pas the great public, but I am bias maybe because my mother has done the stylist ? Ou, she was a stylist ? :blush: And I do some graphics, so I know them and my friends also. And everyone know the American models who are very célèbre, because that they are on téloche and internet.