Bellazon

How famous are models from your country in your country/what models are famous in your country?

ninanina19

The big difference between NY and Massachusetts is that people from Mass. can afford heating.

Is that expensive ? :rofl:

Oh sorry I should've said willing to pay. As soon as it's like above 40 my parents are like "okay no more heating". And we're all like freezing. My nose is numb every morning.

all I know about Boston is the red sox and that there is a great punk scene...(aaaah another American city I want to visit!)

Haha...there is a great punk scene. And you can't forgot the Marc Jacobs....here! And Boston is an awesome place. And yes sometimes its annoyingly cold...but you get to wear cute sweaters. And nina...you are missing out living in one of the greatest cities ever.

The big difference between NY and Massachusetts is that people from Mass. can afford heating.

Is that expensive ? :rofl:

Oh sorry I should've said willing to pay. As soon as it's like above 40 my parents are like "okay no more heating". And we're all like freezing. My nose is numb every morning.

Aw, I got it now,

and I think I would die frozen in this cities.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Here in the US the most popular models now are Gisele and Heidi. They are celebrities. Also Kate and Naomi are always being talked about. Adriana is the most famous VS model here. Petra is pretty famous here too. and of course all of the great Supers of the 90's are still very famous here (Cindy,Christy,Claudia,Linda) etc...

Here in the US the most popular models now are Gisele and Heidi. They are celebrities. Also Kate and Naomi are always being talked about. Adriana is the most famous VS model here. Petra is pretty famous here too. and of course all of the great Supers of the 90's are still very famous here (Cindy,Christy,Claudia,Linda) etc...