Bellazon

I hate...

Lyla

19 hours ago, Lyla said:

This day. This week. Next week. Week after next week the most... Un-f***ing-believable how miserable I am... Sigh

After your work is done, you need to figure out what makes life bearable.  Start from there.  Then seek happiness.

On 8/1/2016 at 9:57 AM, frenchkiki said:

I am one proud feminist,

https://www.amazon.com/Privileged-Sex-Martin-van-Creveld/dp/1484983122/ref=pd_rhf_gw_p_img_10?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=83JZWFGYRW2YSRBGSRN9

" The main argument of Prof. Van creveld is, basically, that women were not "equal" but it's not relevant; he argues that for every right they lacked, they enjoyed a privilege men didn't have. Moreover, argues Van Creveld, most women - including most feminists - were and are not ready to lose their privileges for the sake of equality.  "

What do you think of this?  Of note is that Dr. van Creveld is a very accomplished Israeli historian.  One of the chips on his shoulder is the strong impact of social justice politics on society (feminizing society, de-egitimizing warfare,  PTSD, etc. ) leading to an anti-military political culture which weakens armed forces.  The reduction of political will and fighting power causes western forces to continually fail in their missions (US and NATO) against ragtag third world enemies.  I found it quite out of the blue that he would also pen a text like this but in retrospect it makes sense.

hmmph..

I was looking at that book review and Creveld ends with a statement along the lines of: " Feminism is what naturally accompanies a society accustomed to domestic peace" and that a truly warlike society is fatal to the survival or development of feminism.   

It's difficult to argue against that.  

6 hours ago, 17 Moments of Spring said:

It's late right now and i am too tired to talk about this BUT! What is said on this video is bullshit! The guy lost me at "rape & domestic violence" And he has the same voice of this other idiot who is obsessed with the Muslims... What he says is like vomit he ate et vomit it again. It's like watching a video about someone saying "I am going to tell you why black people are not really human and should be slaves again.

Makes me want to

http___images6.fanpop.com_image_photos_39500000_Harley-Quinn-suicide-squad-39502005-500-205.gif

And since i am a woman &  once he is dead i am going to say "but officer, he tried to rape me so I had to"

No need of any proof, right?

• 2 weeks later...