Bellazon

I hate...

Lyla

3 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

pokemon go is utter trash as far as gaming goes- it appears to be a 'the crowd is doing it, so I must do it too' sort of fad.

Or it's an easily accessible game, in both platform and concept and people enjoy having fun. Or should I also be bitter/cynical when I see people enjoying themselves? :/ 

6 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

pokemon go is utter trash as far as gaming goes- it appears to be a 'the crowd is doing it, so I must do it too' sort of fad.

Utter trash because u don't understand it or even played it once? :cain: Just remember, this so called "fad" is around 20 years in the making with the original publishing of the video game that lead to the card game which now leads to today's Pokemon GO app. So if 20 years is a "fad" then I think you're reading the wrong dictionary, this is generational dude :p

2 minutes ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

Utter trash because u don't understand it or even played it once? :cain: Just remember, this so called "fad" is around 20 years in the making with the original publishing of the video game that lead to the card game which now leads to today's Pokemon GO app. So if 20 years is a "fade" then I think you're reading the wrong dictionary, this is generational dude :p

HA ! :rofl: 

3 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

Your post belongs in the Unpopular Opinions thread and I'm indifferent towards Pokemon Go. :wink: 

People are enjoying playing Pokemon Go and it's not causing any problems yet either.

It appears that my post was read in an inflammatory way.  I'm indifferent towards PGo as well-  I am just of the view that the technology is not what the media and the stock markets are humming on about & it will fade quickly  (eg. Nintendo stock went up some 18 billion in market capitalization).

• 2 weeks later...

I am one proud feminist, I don't even know what that mean "treat women like men"?

Calling them "dude" and offer them a beer?

On 18/07/2016 at 0:54 AM, Stormbringer said:

Crowded places... 

I fucking hate crowded places

Same. People :dry: their scent and rude manners.

5 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

When a Spotify/GooglePlay ad comes on during the middle of your workout and it throws you off your stride. :/ 

Spotify keeps giving me triple ads during my runs after saying at the beginning of my session I'll be ad-free for the next half hour (enough time to get to a turnaround point) and I don't know what the hell that is all about. I'm gonna kick Spotify's ass if this keeps happening.

I hate people who knock into you and don't apologise. I have coffee on my jeans, dick.