Bellazon

Vikings

Prettyphile

• 5 months later...

^ It was! it aired on FOX Action (one of the premium FOX channels) in late 2015 I think in August, I remember they even had a couple of marathons before airing season 3. I had seen it already online tho, and I'm definitely not waiting for them to have season four on tv either lol

8 hours ago, Stormbringer said:

^ Ah that's it then. I don't have that channel.

I was waiting for it on NatGeo like the year before. Which wasn't that great anyway since it aired in Spanish... 

FOX Action airs them in English, way better option but you do have to wait for half a year to catch it.

I wish History Channel would cut the crap and just put a GOT and air the show worldwide, it's a win win for everyone, I don't know a single person who watches Vikings on tv because no one wants to wait six months when the whole thing is available for free on the internet

11 hours ago, Clauds said:

FOX Action airs them in English, way better option but you do have to wait for half a year to catch it.

I wish History Channel would cut the crap and just put a GOT and air the show worldwide, it's a win win for everyone, I don't know a single person who watches Vikings on tv because no one wants to wait six months when the whole thing is available for free on the internet

I wish History Channel would cut the crap altogether and become a decent channel again instead of "Pawnshops and Aliens" :ninja: 

Anyway, I will download it as I did with the previous seasons. 

• 4 weeks later...

Started with the 1rst season a couple of days ago but I have to say I'm not that convinced after looking three episodes. This hole come let us building a little boat, sailing to unknown england with that little boat, going through that big storm with the little boat, killing all the monks and later inviting this one monk to a threesome - it's all a bit weird :rofl:

At least Ragnar Lothbrok seems to be an interesting character (Travis Fimmel is hot, goddamn) and I liked his tough wife a lot :p Setting is looking great, acting is decent so far and it's nice to see Gabriel Byrne again ... I'll watch the 1rst season def over.

This is a show that gets better and every time tbh, so try to keep watching, unless hot vikings, war and loads of people dying aren't your thing :rofl: 

I just saw the season premiere and I liked it, Rollo was such a douchebag but that was unexpected and the whole Lagertha thing too. I can't wait to see more. @Stormbringer FOX Action is going to start airing season 4 here in Latin America next Monday in case you want to see, I already torrented it  and I have the channel but waiting ain't my thing:rofl:

18 hours ago, Clauds said:

This is a show that gets better and every time tbh, so try to keep watching, unless hot vikings, war and loads of people dying aren't your thing :rofl: 

I just saw the season premiere and I liked it, Rollo was such a douchebag but that was unexpected and the whole Lagertha thing too. I can't wait to see more. @Stormbringer FOX Action is going to start airing season 4 here in Latin America next Monday in case you want to see, I already torrented it  and I have the channel but waiting ain't my thing:rofl:

I don't have that channel so torrent will be my option!

• 2 weeks later...

The second episode was really good too. Rollo's make over is the best thing I've seen :rofl: I want to see the whole Bjorn vs. Bear thing already tho, there's been so much talk about it on IG/Twitter that I'm curious, hopefully it will be in the third episode.

14 hours ago, Clauds said:

The second episode was really good too. Rollo's make over is the best thing I've seen :rofl: I want to see the whole Bjorn vs. Bear thing already tho, there's been so much talk about it on IG/Twitter that I'm curious, hopefully it will be in the third episode.

Me too !!! I need to watch that fight :rofl:

I know they were not speaking the French we speak today in France but this Latin language is total gibberish :dontgetit: I am not even sure the actors understands what they are saying? :unsure:

Other than that, I want to have Ragnard's baby

&

Rollo's hair do was lovely :Ophelia_Immortal:

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...