Bellazon

2014 SI Swimsuit

slowen

Good Evening Ladies and Gentleman of the internet, my name is Brock Obama, my co-anchor and currently under my desk is Amme Nostaw.

ix9g5x.gif

I would like to take up your 13 seconds of internet attention and bring you some very important news.

The website "Bellazon" has been posting who will be in the next Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition for 2014. Now, I as your leader I cannot, I mean can tolerate this. My wife on the other hand Misty Obama says I cannot enjoy this and she must switch seats with me.

2znop4k.jpg

Bellazon How Dare you put rumors out for something I had no invitation for! I see that photo of you guys with the 2013 cover and my Husband wanting to take a sneak peak. Have I gotten even so much as a mention to come join? Not one bit. Shame on you.

Amme you may get up now I'm finished, Brock honey switch places again.

In conclusion Bellazon I want to thank you for everything you do *oomph* Sorry, I loathe what you do and how you spread rumors that may or may not be accurate. And to the creators of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition, Please keep these coming I look so forward every year.

jakpjk.jpg

^ I still don't know about the 18th date. Pheno was given the 11th because of a few different reasons some of which I can't get into, but the other being that SI has never released an issue after Valentine's Day. It doesn't make sense for them to do so.

Swimsuit Issue 2014 publication date

By tradition, the SI Swimsuit issue comes out on the second Tuesday in February so look to February 11, 2014 as the official publication date when the new issue hits newsstands nationwide.

So unless she's holding back and not telling me everything I dunno then. Pheno if you read this before we get a chance to talk, ask (Her/Him) about the date. Maybe (Her/His) date changed?

Update: 18th could very well be the case because SI Swim is understaffed this year which has caused them to cancel events, push for quicker shooting dates, and as a result they may not be able to get the magazine out on time. Keep your fingers crossed for the 11th though.

Looks green screened, and if that was the cover leaked don't you think it would be all over the internet by now? Troll is a troll

Plus SI has never called Anne (insert seriously Russian last name here) *at least to my knowledge*... She's always been known as Anne V (It's About Freaking Time?)... unlikely to grace the cover. Plus it's not like Anne is known to the masses, so why would anyone give a shit? She's just a unknown working model.)

I'm thinking fake.