Bellazon

Vita Sidorkina
Thumbnail

sarnic

But they barely used Lais and yes she is the pretty one but she is boring. I had Jas in the list so what are you talking about @JazzyJas drop in both won't make sense. I am just waiting for Vita to be announce officially an angel just how they announce Jo, and to see her profile at the VSALLACCESS website 

Honestly I would find it odd to announce her an angel right now. She definitely going to become one but I would more see it after the VSFS when VS will drop some girls. If she would have became an angel this year why didn't they announced it as the same time as Josephine ? Pretty sure they want us to grow on Vita just like everyone madly wanted Jo as an angel to give her the tittle

2 hours ago, GuessGirl said:

But they barely used Lais and yes she is the pretty one but she is boring. I had Jas in the list so what are you talking about @JazzyJas drop in both won't make sense. I am just waiting for Vita to be announce officially an angel just how they announce Jo, and to see her profile at the VSALLACCESS website 

No I didn't say they should drop both I said they should keep both. Lais wouldn't be boring if they used her more. :idk: They used her a lot more before she became an angel. I really think they will announce Vita as a new angel. I think they're just testing how the public feels about it with the lip-sync video.

Vita WILL be an angel, I'm sure of that. Maybe next year in april or february (when the angels have new contrats)

It just make me sad to see how some people disrespect her so much... They are sooooo stuck with the old angels that they don't let anyone else shine. That part of me doesn't want Vita to become an angel, but in other way I want it 'cause she's gonna slay, she just needs more time to improve and prove everyone that she's angel and bombshell material.

1 hour ago, aguusmaltes said:

Vita WILL be an angel, I'm sure of that. Maybe next year in april or february (when the angels have new contrats)

It just make me sad to see how some people disrespect her so much... They are sooooo stuck with the old angels that they don't let anyone else shine. That part of me doesn't want Vita to become an angel, but in other way I want it 'cause she's gonna slay, she just needs more time to improve and prove everyone that she's angel and bombshell material.

She Is definitely going to slay all the blondes. The prettiest and one of the best body, the next Swanepoel. 

57 minutes ago, GuessGirl said:

She Is definitely going to slay all the blondes. The prettiest and one of the best body, the next Swanepoel. 

Better than Stella, Romee and Elsa for sure. Let's see how she will do it a few years later but i agree, next Candice and even better.