Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

VS has finally released shots on the VS Press Room from the Russel James shoot for VDay. It's all Candice, Behati, Nadine and one of Martha. No Karlie or Stella. I don't know who else shot during that shoot. Nadine looks really good in these.

valentines-day-2015-nadine-very-sexy-pus valentines-day-2015-nadine-very-sexy-pus

Nadine have  a super small cool waist , great body  but idk i dont find her sexy i mean she never can pull it off the sexy pose/look....she is just cute. she should just do PINK

VS has finally released shots on the VS Press Room from the Russel James shoot for VDay. It's all Candice, Behati, Nadine and one of Martha. No Karlie or Stella. I don't know who else shot during that shoot. Nadine looks really good in these.

valentines-day-2015-nadine-very-sexy-pus valentines-day-2015-nadine-very-sexy-pus

Nadine have  a super small cool waist , great body  but idk i dont find her sexy i mean she never can pull it off the sexy pose/look....she is just cute. she should just do PINK

Underbite can't be unseen. O.O

Anyone getting seriously sick of Behati? She's turning into Candice and there's just no room for that :rofl: Hell Candice isn't even done being Candice so we don't need Candice 2.0.1

Behati needs a to burger (or ten) because this ultra skinny frame she has these days ain't natural. Also the blonde hair needs to go too, she is not turning into Candice but something much worse ... the highly unattractive version of Candice :ninja:

I liked her 2012 body she was just starting to slim down but wasn't too crazy like it is now.

post-86919-0-1446078049-99594_thumb.jpg post-86919-0-1446078050-00649_thumb.jpg

Also don't know why VS always tries to get their angels to change to blonde but yeah brunette was better on Behati. Doubt she would be a hit like Candice is since she is pretty plain in comparison but sure looks like VS is going to push that as hard as they can.

I quite like Bee, so I'm not unhappy we're seeing more of her, but I agree her weight loss on the past year or two is :ninja: If she'd darken up her hair and put on a little weight, I think she'd look much better. I think a lot of her value to VS lies in her personality. She's very relateable imo, and does well in interviews. (Minus the hating bras comment.)

Anyone getting seriously sick of Behati? She's turning into Candice and there's just no room for that :rofl: Hell Candice isn't even done being Candice so we don't need Candice 2.0.1

THIS. But as long as she is married to Adam Levine, they will keep pushing her down our throats...sadly. 

^^Thanks :)

thats Lily aldridge? o_O i thought it was naomi or a black model

I thought this too :ninja:

I think some of the covers are pretty cool. Candice, Behati, Joan and Ming's I like. There is SO much photoshop, but obviously they weren't looking to make "natural" untouched photos anyways.