Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

The Wildest Dreams vidoe is everything. I'm so fucking tired of Taylor and I want I to disappear info oblivion for like a year or so (too overexposed and too much damage control that she's becoming to come off as fake). But this videos rekindled my love for her. Always had a soft spot for her and I've been a fan since her Lover Story era. This video tho is incapable of being flawed and I swear I saw angel wings at her back in one scene :rofl:

Note: This post technically isn't off topic since Taylor is an honorary Angel :whistle:

I will admit, Taylor looks better with dark hair. But, she stole Lana's style all the way. Not so much the video, but that gave me Lana vibes throughout the whole video. Taylor started to become an ignorance since the VS show 2014, but this radio star is on her way to being killed by the media.

Another thing, what's with VS hiring werid-looking girls. Ok, I don't wanna say werid looking, but models like Rachel Hillbert, and even the possibly new bella hadid, has something off about them. I hope they can bring back more of the classy looking models.

I would have thought Bella was hired at least in part due to her connections. Her father is exceedingly wealthy and obviously her mother had a successful modeling career. Like Gigi, she's not conventionally beautiful although she does look good in some photos.

To me Gigi is one of the most beautiful model I've ever seen. I like everything about her, from her face to her body. But she can't walk...

SO true. And whoever thinks she needs connections are out of their mind. She so easily blows your typical VS/SI model out of the water :idk:

Bella has a killer body tbh and I adore her but seeing her in Pink will be kinda odd, I think she is far better suited for mainline, I think she would absolutely kill it in one of those Guy Aroch or David Bellemere photoshoots, she's the little sister but I think she has a more mature look and is just sexier than her sister.

Gigi has a great body too but she's more on the cutesy side, but VS seems to be done with her so IDK if we'll ever see her working with them again.

To me Gigi is one of the most beautiful model I've ever seen. I like everything about her, from her face to her body. But she can't walk...

SO true. And whoever thinks she needs connections are out of their mind. She so easily blows your typical VS/SI model out of the water :idk:

Lol. It's obvious she's so successful because of her connections. Like Cara or Kendall, pretty or not (she's not my personal cup of tea, tbh), she would've had a much harder time getting to where she is. There are very pretty girls everywhere.

Lol. It's obvious she's so successful because of her connections. Like Cara or Kendall, pretty or not (she's not my personal cup of tea, tbh), she would've had a much harder time getting to where she is. There are very pretty girls everywhere.
I don't know... I think she's pretty good at modeling, she STUNNING and I hope she'll have a very long career. I'm not saying her connections don't count, I'm saying that she would have been a beautiful young model even if she was "no one".

And I think the same thing about Kendall, she's very good at modeling to me, and very beautiful as well. And I hate the Kardashians.

Quick question, is there a easy way to use the browser for vs? Like navigating through it is too hard. 

What do you mean?

Like, does this link still work? http://vsbrowser.altervista.org/vsbrowser_bis.html i remember when it did but it seems broken now, and changing the last number is takes too much time.

How do we even know when there's new stuff?

Quick question, is there a easy way to use the browser for vs? Like navigating through it is too hard. 

What do you mean?

Like, does this link still work? http://vsbrowser.altervista.org/vsbrowser_bis.html i remember when it did but it seems broken now, and changing the last number is takes too much time.

How do we even know when there's new stuff?

No. That's super old. I'm not sure, but there are certain people who have a way of getting the photos. I used to use a website, but I can't hotlink anymore through there. In my case now, my friend helped me create a script app that let's me run the numbers and the photos load. I used to have access to an index but VS locked that. They also locked down their catalog index a while ago after Elsa's cover got leaked. They've tried to subtly stop their photos from showing up as quick as they uploaded them, that's why they jumped about 100,000 numbers, but we're still getting access to them. 

I think Gigi would have made it without her connections. She would have had a harder time and she would be less famous, but still. BUT there's no possible way Kendall would have been a model if it weren't for Kris Jenner and being part of the kardashian clan. She's so plain and boring. She's very pretty but there's a lot of pretty girls out there.