Bellazon

News

Neo52285

VS All Access is about having A Live Stream An hour pre-show.

You can�€™t wait for this year�€™s show? For the first time, you can watch exclusive pre-show coverage an hour before the 10/9C air time! Join VS Angels Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, Candice Swanepoel, Erin Heatherton, Lily Aldridge and Miranda Kerr, along with special guests, from viewing parties in NYC and LA. Victoria�€™s Secret Fashion Show Live Pre-show starts at 9/8c. Stream it on VSAllAccess.com, the official Victoria�€™s Secret Facebook page, and at CBS.com. Plus, join the conversation by tweeting your questions @VictoriasSecret using hashtag #VSFashionShow.

It would be amazing if you wanna Join Adriana's fans in the same Live Stream, but here: http://adrilimafans.blogspot.com/p/vsfs.html Just Saying :)

But...You can watch the official Stream an hour before the show here: http://vsallaccess.victoriassecret.com/pink-carpet/

There's only Pink Carpet and Viewing Party I think.

Angel Talk with Adriana Lima

As if we're not jealous enough looking at Adriana Lima pose in her panties in the Victoria's Secret catalog, once a year we get to watch her strut down the runway for the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show (airing Nov. 29 on CBS). Luckily, she's supersweet — so we don't have to hate her because she's beautiful!

Do you love walking in the Victoria's Secret show?

My plan is to be the longest-ever Victoria's Secret Angel walking the runway. So hopefully I can be there until I'm 50 with my wings! [Laughs]

What do you do to feel sexy?

I think to feel sexy you should embrace everything about yourself, sometimes even laugh about your mistakes. I think it's so attractive, your imperfections, if you laugh about it and don't get insecure. I think that's what being sexy is about.

How do you get ready for the runway?

I get into the Zen zone. I listen to my music, and I mediate. Right before I walk onto the runway, I put my perfume on. This year, Sexy Little Things Noir goes well.

http://www.okmagazine.com/lifestyle/angel-talk-adriana-lima

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A Team of 10 people are in "Foz do Iguaçu - Brazil". Adriana are right there too! She gonna be doing a editorial for Vogue, wich will be photographed my JR Duran and André Passos!

Credits to www.adrilimafans.blogspot.com if repost

I CAN'T WAIT!! The year will got start with Vogue BR again!! Sounds really great :D

Don't know how true this is...

Walter Price @walter_price

Adriana Lima is a doll. I'm trying to convince Jim Nelson to give her a 3rd GQUS cover. she just told me she'd love to. Another love issue?

4:29 PM - 22 Dec 11 via web ·

Walter Price Walter Price @walter_price

Adriana Lima is on my plane to Miami... Guess who's making an appearance on SNL this year?

Looked at his facebook profile.

http://www.facebook.com/walter.price3

Apparently works at GQ?

• 4 weeks later...
^Are they gonna be VS commercials??? Or is she gonna be in 2 DIFFERENT superbowl commercials?? :clap:

No, it isn't VS.

It's Teleflora and Kia!

I'm so excited <3

According to VampireHorde, a L.A. radio station said she will also be featured in a VS commercial. So she might be in 3 Superbowl commercials.

^ I am just the messenger :D I wouldn't be surprised if VS did had a commercial this year. I know they are being nominated for top brand in the history of Super Bowl commercials, but they are creating A LOT of hype around it which makes me suspect it could be more than just winning votes. And they don't need to reveal anything if they don't want to. I guess we will find out in soon :p

• 2 weeks later...