Bellazon

Models with the WORST runway walk

ninanina19

I'm not crazy about gisele's walk....her face usually looks dead...omg and this past VS show was just the worst she kept looking down and she looked so stoned....their was no strength or warmth in her face she was just totaly dead and her skin is chewed up.... Its like she wasnt even trying anymore.

:rofl:... did you guys read that ???

Oh sister... :blush:

I'm not crazy about gisele's walk....her face usually looks dead...omg and this past VS show was just the worst she kept looking down and she looked so stoned....their was no strength or warmth in her face she was just totaly dead and her skin is chewed up.... Its like she wasnt even trying anymore.

:rofl:... did you guys read that ???

Oh sister... :blush:

:laugh: :hug:

I love Gisele´s walk, she´s fierce, it´s a fairytale to look at her when she´s walkin... :heart: she´s a Queen ;) professional and stunning...hm.

I don't like Jeisa's walk at all either, I hate Sasha's walk, it's super weird and I think she has a problem with her arm :whistle:

omg i know! especially at the Dolce & Gabbana show :laugh: it looked like she was having a seizure :rofl:

:nicole: Do you have a video or something?

I don't like Jeisa's walk at all either, I hate Sasha's walk, it's super weird and I think she has a problem with her arm :whistle:

omg i know! especially at the Dolce & Gabbana show :laugh: it looked like she was having a seizure :rofl:

hahaha you saw the arm twitch too :|

i think her walk is a lot better now... actually, even when a model has a bad walk i like it if i like the girl... it's their signature walk and that makes them special :laugh:

Julia stegner's has got a lot better too it seems... i almost didn't recognize her when she opened the Valentino FW07 show :|

Exactlly!! :p :rofl: and admit she looks like a bat :whistle:

hahaha you saw the arm twitch too :|

i think her walk is a lot better now... actually, even when a model has a bad walk i like it if i like the girl... it's their signature walk and that makes them special :laugh:

Julia stegner's has got a lot better too it seems... i almost didn't recognize her when she opened the Valentino FW07 show :|

Can you show me where you watched Valentino? Is there on youtube? And do you know about the Fendi show, did Raquel opened it?