Bellazon

2023 SI Swimsuit

15 minutes ago, lostdiadem said:

I don't know about you guys, but my eyes just CANNOT NOT look THERE.

1.thumb.jpg.10ff40e8716a9c845646af20d5775e63.jpg

Any natural beauty that Megan once had is now destroyed by all the work that she got done to her face and body.  In an attempt to look younger, many celebs/models are butchering themselves and lack the self-awareness of how detrimental it is to their looks and more importantly their health and well-being.  I prefer the more natural Megan Fox from Transformers 2007.

Photos of Megan Fox through the years

Well, I actually like the Megan I see in the shoot too, it's just that she looks so bad with ginger hair and I'm pretty sure she's had her boobs done again. She's got a lot worse since she's with MGK.

14 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

Because SI sucks hard at picking locations, here ya go MJ

Iceland's Blue Lagoon

image.png

image.png

The Subway, Zion National Park Utah

image.png

image.png

Cascate del Mulino, Saturnia, Italy

image.pngimage.png

Pamukkale Hot Springs, Turkey

image.png

image.png

The Hidden Canyons of the Blue Mountains, Australia

image.png

image.png

Witches Gulch, Wisconsin

image.png

image.png

Waitomo Glowworm Caves, New Zealand (+ Glow & the dark body paint and neon bikinis = WIN)

image.png

image.png

Cave Of Crystals, Mexico

image.png

image.png

Reed Flute Cave, Guilin, China

image.png

image.png

Vatnajokull Glacier Cave, Iceland

image.png

image.png

Jeita Grotto, Lebanon

image.png

image.png

Pink Sand Beach in the Bahamas

image.png

image.png

Gulpiyuri Beach, Llanes, Spain

image.png

image.png

Vik Beach, Iceland

image.png

image.png

Vaadhoo Island in the Maldive (+ Glow in the dark paints and bikinis)

image.png

image.png

Cano Cristales, Colombia

image.png

image.png

Salar de Uyuni, Bolivia

image.png

image.png

Angkor Wat, Cambodia

image.png

Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks, the largest tree's in the world and a quick stop to Yosemite National Park

image.pngimage.png

image.pngimage.png

Secret Cove Beach in OR with it's waterfall on the beach

image.png

image.png

There are so many stunning places on earth..... but we get a cut and paste beach every time. Thanks for at least going to Yellowstone & Wyoming.... it was something different

Nice places, but not all ok for swimsuit

On 5/19/2023 at 11:18 AM, TheDude2k said:

Any natural beauty that Megan once had is now destroyed by all the work that she got done to her face and body.  In an attempt to look younger, many celebs/models are butchering themselves and lack the self-awareness of how detrimental it is to their looks and more importantly their health and well-being.  I prefer the more natural Megan Fox from Transformers 2007.

Ironically her next movie is playing a killer female robot, which works with how fake looking she is. They will have to edit out the tattoos in post though. 

I just don't get it. I mean what's the end game for SI with this PC body diversity?  Simply, just not get hated on by the twittersphere of randos who have nothing better to do than try to get every aspect of life canceled because of one thing or another? I mean, I'd love to see the sales statistics - with the addition of seriously unhealthy obese and elder models, have sales increased? Like are fat women now purchasing issues of SI to the same note as the millions of teenage boys who have now stopped? Doubtful. 

That aside, as they gave us what they did, does anyone else think that the shoots for each model overall are seriously lacking booty pics? The few saving grace's they do have, i.e. Jasmine Sanders, like one bum photo? The model is legit ALL legs and butt? Not only does their talent get worse every year but so do the shoots themselves, IM(humble)O

Well, this year more models are bigger than years before, but that models can be reference a lot of women don t like themselves watch them like a models too. I think It is more body positive than marketing. And I always thought all the people can be a model, some for magazine, some for publicity, fashion, nude, make up, some for Cars World, some in health...  So less drama, maybe Next year we have thinner references but maybe a lot of people attack It too saying is anorexia bla bla bla :DanniCullen:

• 2 weeks later...

Trying to be everything for everyone and becoming nothing for anyone instead. When Hooters, Pirelli, etc. do it they don't make any pretenses what they are doing, maybe some "women empowerment" ones but not on body type. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/15/2023 at 9:30 AM, Swimsuitologist said:

Listen, I long for the days when the swimsuit issue was nothing but impossibly hot women. But I don't have the same loathing of the new direction that a lot of people have. I think there is a legitimate case to make about pushing beauty standards and inviting more inclusion. A lot of it does nothing for me, but that's fine -- I'm not the king of bikinis.

But it's very weird to me that we live in a world where Barbara Palvin, Stacey Williams, and Stephanie Seymour were never cover models, but Martha Stewart is.

Damn good point, that one!  Stacey Williams in particular deserved it, for her loyalty as well as her beauty

• 1 month later...