Bellazon

Can't wait for that CD to come

Headhuntaz

:woot:

http://www.nme.com/news/the-go-team/28224

The Go! Team set to return with new album

Plus Brighton collective get ready with two singles

5 hours ago

The Go! Team are set to release their as-yet untitled new album on September 10.

The follow up to 2004's 'Thunder, Lightning, Strike' will be proceeded by two singles - 'Grip Like A Vice' on July 2 and 'Doing It Right' on September 3.

Other tracks that are scheduled to appear on the album are 'The Keys To The City' and 'Titanic Vandalism'.

The band recorded the majority of album in hometown of Brighton, but also in New York and Washington.

Guests on the album include Brazilian rockers Bonde De Role, Soulex and The Rappers Delight Club.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
^ i didnt even hear about a new BFL. only a couple more months though

but D'Angelo! its been 9 years! i need some soul

Yeah, not long now. I've only heard one track from the album so far but I thought it was great.

9 years? It sounds like he's got one eye on Axl Rose's world record :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...
whoa whoa whoa.... whats a girl to do!!!! BFL has a new one!!!!???

Only one more month to go for BFL! :drool:

And another band I just heard about - The Dead Weather - another Jack White supergroup with Alison Mosshart from The Kills, Jack Lawrence from The Raconteurs and Dean Fertita of QOTSA. The album's due in June. Very cool stuff, if this track is anything to go by!

Yeah, am really looking forward to it. Have you downloaded his "Green House Effect" mixtape, it's pretty good; you can get it off his website. I rate the chap. :yes:

Am also looking forward to Calvin Harris' new album. :chicken: The songs that he's released already are pretty impressive.