Bellazon

I AM the Biggest fan

Jennka

yes i think i heard about it

Wondebra - Adriana was it´s most famous model

Adriana Karembeu the sexiest woman on the planet - 2007-02-13

Top model charming Adriana Karembeu, wife of the football player Christian Karembeu, was chosen as the sexiest woman on the planet according to a survey carried out to 487 ‘For Him Magazine’ readers, all men from15 years old and over. Naomi Watts came after her and the list of beauties continues with Tara Reid, Angelina Jolie and Alyssa Milano. The possible next French presidential candidate Ségolène Royal took a boiling sixth place, ahead of beauties such as Laetitia Casta , Naomi Campbell or Sophie Marceau.

With her incredible beauty and 6'1" frame, she was instantly snatched up by Next modeling agency in New York, and Elite Modeling in Milan. Though her big break came after being chosen as the new Wonder Bra girl (a highly visible contract that will add incredible exposure for her, in more ways than one), Adriana has been in plenty of advertisement campaigns.

The companies she has represented include Argentovivo, Byron Lars, Laura Biagiotti, Levante Hosiery, List, Love Sex Money, Onyx Jeans, Peroni Beer, Red Point, and Roberto Cavalli. It was her campaign for Peroni Beer that really launched her career, and helped pave the road for her current success, by highlighting her as the ultimate beer woman.

Adriana has just signed a two-year contract with Wonder Bra, and is now part of the exclusive Victoria's Secret modeling team, a move that has spelled considerable success for other major super models such as Tyra Banks, and Daniela Pestova.

Adriana is now happily living in Madrid, with her soccer player husband Christian Karembeu. The marriage was a major event in Spain in December of 1998, since Adriana is one of the best known models in Europe, and her husband is the star of one of the country's leading soccer teams.

some info´s about her :) don´t have to read, just only if you bother ;) she used to be BIG

Tenth round

Keira Knightley VS Scarlett Johansson

Keira

01gquk1203oencross0125khl4.jpgpost-3761-0-1445985382-69763_thumb.jpg

post-3761-0-1445985382-73987_thumb.jpgpost-3761-0-1445985382-76693_thumb.jpg

Scarlett

post-3761-0-1445985382-78136_thumb.jpgpost-3761-0-1445985382-79481_thumb.jpg

post-3761-0-1445985382-81634_thumb.jpgpost-3761-0-1445985382-82721_thumb.jpg

Voting will go for 48 hours from now, in my time zone it´s 14:14 now, so...Tuesday 14:14 cca I will close the voting, re-count it on your time :)

Thanks for every vote, again :hug:

Still feel free to ADD a fav woman!!!!!!

Keira no doubt. Scarlett is a great actress indeed, but there´s something about her I don´t like much...on the other hand, Keira is gorgeous, she could be a model :heart: and I like her films too.. :) talented girl!!!