Bellazon

I AM the Biggest fan

Jennka

the young britney

:wave: to old one britneyspears3newpromo2gv3.jpg

:yuckky: to bald one tdybritneybald070219300gu0.jpg

BTW, I better not see people bringing up personalities on the next rounds, after Brit wins this one! post-15385-1189097048.jpg

Maria and hm.... I don't like Ciara and Amerie so much, but I will vote Amerie, because Ciara has a song with 50 Cent and I don't like him :p :laugh:

I was between Amerie, and 'not voting', but today I saw that video also, and now I'm voting for Amerie!

1: Maria - If it was about who's more beautiful, or sexier than I'd say Brit has a shot, but she has got nothing to make me her fan! (I'll add more later, cuz right now network sucks!)

2: I'll vote later, but Jenn did you had to do this! They are two of the top5 R&B singers I like the most! Maybe most haven't heard of Amerie before the Hitch soundrack "1 Thing", but I was a fan of hers since Stillmatic days(2002)! On the other hand, Ciara is a talented girl also! She has some songs I really like, and I'm not a big fan of this type of music! And they are both beautiful! After Shakira & J.Lo met each other in the previous round, I exected one of these girl to battle Beyonce, but :(

Anyway, . . . I'll be back later!

I´m terribly sorry :cry: how can I fix that hun??

*starts to think* :whistle: <_< :whistle: <_< :whistle: *and thinks, and thinks, and thinks, . . .*

Damn, I guess you are too perfect to make any request! :blush:

------

Actually maybe it's better this way! Otherwise it was possible that both the girls would lose in this round! Now at least one will make the next! ;)

But I won't say "No" to a hug! :laugh:

Actually maybe it's better this way! Otherwise it was possible that both the girls would lose in this round! Now at least one will make the next! ;)

How I'd wish you to be that nice against everyone! :whistle:

How dare you?! :anger:

I'll remind you these words in October! :yes:

*starts to think* :whistle: <_< :whistle: <_< :whistle: *and thinks, and thinks, and thinks, . . .*

Damn, I guess you are too perfect to make any request! :blush:

------

But I won't say "No" to a hug! :laugh:

a hug? :hug: like this one? :hug: :hug: I give you as many as you want sweety :blush: :D :D :D :hug:

How I'd wish you to be that nice against everyone! :whistle:

How dare you?! :anger:

I'll remind you these words in October! :yes:

hey, whatś going on here?? :blink:

• 2 months later...