Bellazon

Sexiest comic characters...

Emma_Frost

Hey, Ophelia, Gambit was always my favorite comic character! :ddr: I used to have a playing card of him that was 3D with the kinetic-energy-charged cards popping out. It was the coolest thing ever! (I probably still have it, too. :ninja: )

Here's a few pics of the main character from a comic -- Gen 13 -- that I definitely only read for its gripping storyline. :whistle:

caitlinfairchild1hy7.jpg

:sex:

caitlinfairchild10ta9.jpg

caitlinfairchild6tf2.jpg

caitlinfairchild13zy0.jpg

Hey, Ophelia, Gambit was always my favorite comic character! :ddr: I used to have a playing card of him that was 3D with the kinetic-energy-charged cards popping out. It was the coolest thing ever! (I probably still have it, too. :ninja: )

Here's a few pics of the main character from a comic -- Gen 13 -- that I definitely only read for its gripping storyline. :whistle:

:sex:

caitlinfairchild13zy0.jpg

^I agree...the only person I liked in the movie was Patrick Stewart as Charles :flower:

as for sexiest person...it would be dat dief called Gambit...right chere? :D

post-13181-1200057617_thumb.jpgpost-13181-1200057622_thumb.jpg

post-13181-1200057626_thumb.jpgpost-13181-1200057689_thumb.jpg

HELL YEAH!!!!!! we have way too much in common, sweets and hes a redhead to boot!!!!! *wolfwhistle*

lolol when my son was a toddler in the early 90's the only cartoon other than looney tunes that i would GLADLY watch with him was X-men.... and it was for gambit and beast. i wonder if there is the possiblilty of more x-movies and theyll bring his character in.... who would be good to play him?? *strokes chin*

lololololololoolololol,babyQ

post-16964-0-1446080054-60098_thumb.gif

isnt that gif horrid??? lololi almost threw up the first time i saw it laffing so hard.

ive thought about it tonight and i think id prefer that they simply do another cartoon series

heh, theni can go back to wanting to hump an animated man post-16964-0-1446080054-64248_thumb.gif

can u tell i got my hands on like 100 fucked up gif's??? lololololol

• 2 months later...