Bellazon

Germany's Next Topmodel

rouge red

Hana looks like a goddess, but you can notice that she is deep deep sad, her eyes are not smiling, ya know? :( Makes me sad too to see her like that.

Yeah that's right, it was sad to see that.

Yes, I felt the same. It's really a shame. Her career seemed to be at a good point before GNTM. Since she was with IMM models she had good jobs, not only in Germany but even in Paris. She made test shootings with renowned photographers like Astrid Obert, who has already worked for Allegra, Amica, Cosmopolitan, JOY, Fit for Fun, Men's Health, Glamour, FHM, Stern and Petra. Then there was the big Karstadt campaign in March 2007 with Hana meters high in many big cities all over Germany. Rumour has it that H&M planned to use her for the fall 2007 campaign in case she wouldn't win GNTM (and thereby not be with C&A).

And now her career might well be at an end, at least in Germany. As soon as she has a big job again, for example the H&M campaign, BILD might at once bring a "new" catchline like "Heidis Nacktmodel jetzt bei H&M" or even (they are ready for everything) "Ammers Nacktluder diesmal angezogen". Why should any customer take this risk? There are thousands of models out there who are all nearly equally good...

GNTM might be Hana's biggest mistake in her life. I think she has only two options: Quit modeling and start to study. Or leave Germany and go to, say, Paris, where nobody cares for GNTM or BILD. But that would mean to leave her family and friends, and eventually her boyfriend, too...

No wonder you can see how sad she is... :banghead:

:cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

Revealing report about the "Fernsehpreis"

http://www.stern.de/unterhaltung/film/:Deu...los/589833.html

The last paragraph is about the GNTMs. Apparently Pro7 doesn't want to let them talk to the press too much. There must really exist many problems, which Mandy confirmed on Pro7's competitor RTL. :ninja:

And another video about it. Remarkable statements by Bruce and Anni :blink:

http://www.peoplechannel.de/v2/player.php?clip_id=2083

Hana looks like a goddess, but you can notice that she is deep deep sad, her eyes are not smiling, ya know? :( Makes me sad too to see her like that.

Yes, I felt the same. It's really a shame. Her career seemed to be at a good point before GNTM. Since she was with IMM models she had good jobs, not only in Germany but even in Paris. She made test shootings with renowned photographers like Astrid Obert, who has already worked for Allegra, Amica, Cosmopolitan, JOY, Fit for Fun, Men's Health, Glamour, FHM, Stern and Petra. Then there was the big Karstadt campaign in March 2007 with Hana meters high in many big cities all over Germany. Rumour has it that H&M planned to use her for the fall 2007 campaign in case she wouldn't win GNTM (and thereby not be with C&A).

And now her career might well be at an end, at least in Germany. As soon as she has a big job again, for example the H&M campaign, BILD might at once bring a "new" catchline like "Heidis Nacktmodel jetzt bei H&M" or even (they are ready for everything) "Ammers Nacktluder diesmal angezogen". Why should any customer take this risk? There are thousands of models out there who are all nearly equally good...

GNTM might be Hana's biggest mistake in her life. I think she has only two options: Quit modeling and start to study. Or leave Germany and go to, say, Paris, where nobody cares for GNTM or BILD. But that would mean to leave her family and friends, and eventually her boyfriend, too...

Cant but agree with you. I thought alone that she is taking part in GNTM will definitely bring her more publicitiy, in the good meaning of this word, kinda promotion and all. It *amazes* me how dumb some 'ahem' (news)papers can be to act like this :( I would say, the best thing for her to go straight to Paris/Milan and go from there.Even though I dare say, the *slightly sad* looks makes her even more gorgeous, its no good of course :( Hana definitely should go for it but not in Germany. She has it all, well may be except that she is not that high ( even though Anni and Babs are higher they are not high enough to become really famous supermodels) But whatever, Hana already was in many runways shows so who knows. Yeah, she'll have to leave family and all, but sometimes we all have to leave smth to go forward. In this case I totally understand her, I had to leave my family and friends and all when I moved to Germany, all alone.Of course I have hubby its easier a but but still. And to study smth is always good in any case.

Somehow the whole show was kinda lame :o( The only thing that makes me happy is that Babs won but then again, as a winner she is bound with all the german contracts and all interview and etc. Whereas she should give it all to start some real modeling. *sigh*

Revealing report about the "Fernsehpreis"

http://www.stern.de/unterhaltung/film/:Deu...los/589833.html

The last paragraph is about the GNTMs. Apparently Pro7 doesn't want to let them talk to the press too much. There must really exist many problems, which Mandy confirmed on Pro7's competitor RTL. :ninja:

And another video about it. Remarkable statements by Bruce and Anni :blink:

http://www.peoplechannel.de/v2/player.php?clip_id=2083

could somebody shortly tell me what is it all about?

Cant but agree with you. I thought alone that she is taking part in GNTM will definitely bring her more publicitiy, in the good meaning of this world, kinda promotion and all. It *amazes* me how dumb some 'ahem' (news)papers can be to act like this :( I would say, the best thing for her to go straight to Paris/Milan and go from there.Even though I dare say, the *slightly sad* looks makes her even more gorgeous, its no good of course :( Hana definitely should go for it but not in Germany. She has it all, well may be except that she is not that high ( even though Anni and Babs are higher they are not high enough to become really famous supermodels) But whatever, Hana already was in many runways shows so who knows. Yeah, she'll have to leave family and all, but sometimes we all have to leave smth to go forward. In this case I totally understand her, I had to leave my family and friends and all when I moved to Germany, all alone.Of course I have hubby its easier a but but still. And to study smth is always good in any case.

Somehow the whole show was kinda lame :o( The only thing that makes me happy is that Babs won but then again, as a winner she is bound with all the german contracts and all interview and etc. Whereas she should give it all to start some real modeling. *sigh*

i didn't imagine taht everything is so bad?

i don't think so, remember one thing : There is not such a thing as bad publicity

ki'm just watching the first season on youtube. and why on EARTH did Yvonne come so far. She looks so... normal. And Lena looks pretty. But even out of the 25 there were girls who looked better than Yvonne, and were taller -.-

This season's girls were a hundred times better.

I mean especially Sarah.

ki'm just watching the first season on youtube. and why on EARTH did Yvonne come so far. She looks so... normal. And Lena looks pretty. But even out of the 25 there were girls who looked better than Yvonne, and were taller -.-

This season's girls were a hundred times better.

I mean especially Sarah.

Well, she may look normal to you, but apparently or better to say - according Heidi and Co- she does have all that model must have. Its not only the way you look :)

I like girls from GNTM 2 better.

Wikipedia writes that not only Barbara, but also Hana and Anni have a contract with IMG.

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/IMG_Models

Strange! I distinctly remember Heidi saying "Only one of you will be Germany's Next Topmodel, only one of you will get the contract with IMG!" again and again and again... :rofl:

BTW: Hana is now on FMD website. :nicole:

Well, Im NOT surprised at all. LOL Heidi was talking like that at GNTM 1 too all the time..only one blahblah blah... and all that stuff. But in the end all 3 girls got signed with IMG. So I was kinda expected that also Anni and Hana will be with IMG sooner or later.

Ummmm ...so its not like But remember, only One of you...will be....blah blah blah LOL... So whats the advantage of being a winner then ??? Just having this GNTM title??

Speaking about this newspaper....

Good points. Very close to truth. But is it a big surprise to us ? No...Im sure we are all clever guys and girls here who understand more or less what TV is all about.

All Next top models, including the original ANTM are more shows then really a door into the fashion world for all who wants to try it. I think, those who really want to be a model , they just go to a good agency and thats it. If they have *what it takes* they will get work.

Its not so tragic though, I dont think that those people who watched GNTM gave girls some kind of cliches like...Fiona is a b*tch, Anja is a *horse*...and so on. Its just not so important.

I agree that Lena Gercke...well, how to put it mildly...*ahem*...far from being a top model. Okay, it takes time, for sure. But I think there are tons of such pretty girls like Lena out there, she doesnt have *character*, that *smth special*, *smth different*.

Babsi on the other hand has it. She has potential and whether or not she will become a -i dont say supermodel lol- but more or less famous top model- depends on her too. I can tell she is a clever smart girl, you dont have to ask her to so smth...go there, do that for yourself pls..etc. She knows what she wants, even though she doesnt show it. She can take care of her life Im sure. And hopefully she will use this GNTM *experience* in a smart way. Noone from abroad knows who she is, so its a good chance for her to give it a try- i think she has better international chances then here in Germany.I can easily see her picture ( that one, without mascara, with pearls) being in 'Vogue'. Either she will do it good or she wont model at all and will study mathematics again. Hopefully the first one.

True about Heidi tho. She actually never worked with really giant fashion brands like Hugo Boss, Versace, Chanel...So what they say about her is true.Shes more a swimsuit model/commercial model.

Pro7-website shows some interviews with Hana, Milla, Fiona, Mandy, Enyerlina, Aneta and Janina. Looks as if none of them has a good agency or jobs so far. <_<

Only exception: Hana. She said next she will go to Spain, where she has some jobs (probably due to her Mango appearance), then to Paris and afterwards she'll do a kind of world tour to check out the market. That's fine, but it reveals that the previously posted assumptions were correct: There's no market for her in Germany anymore, partly because of BILD, partly, I suppose, because of the very strict contracts the girls had to sign with Pro7.

It's a shame that BILD and Pro7 can expel that 21-year-old girl from her homecountry (which Germany is though she was born in czechoslovakia) as if she were a notorious criminal... :ninja:

thank you for translation it is truth of course

it is what i said about Anni when she started bitching - that you have to be a bitch to reach someone for example like Naomi while jury don't let them bitching, they are enforced to hide thier real ambitions and emotions like bitching and in my opinion it is bad

so in conclusion - freedom for bitching