Bellazon

Germany's Next Topmodel

rouge red

ANNI did photoshooting for Hallhuber and she is doing Photoshooting for ADIDAS very soon too. Besides, she will be co-hosting a gameshow programm on prosieben ( airs in August 2007).

Great for her...but after I watched this video (after GNTM finale) I am a bit disappointed in Anni. She said it will be super difficult for Babs because she red hair has ( huh??Ohh right, because of red hair.. lol this is funny:)) and she is pale and will have difficulties during say, summer photoshoots on the beach, she cant be very tanned and she is not brunette with short hair...Umm pardon me, Anni, but look at yourself, you are not an african woman with a killer tan either LOL , she is cute. But not really a fashion pro.

Heres the link to vid:

http://www.sat1.de/ratgeber_magazine/blitz.../content/21511/

ANNI did photoshooting for Hallhuber and she is doing Photoshooting for ADIDAS very soon too. Besides, she will be co-hosting a gameshow programm on prosieben ( airs in August 2007).

Great for her...but after I watched this video (after GNTM finale) I am a bit disappointed in Anni. She said it will be super difficult for Babs because she red hair has ( huh??Ohh right, because of red hair.. lol this is funny:)) and she is pale and will have difficulties during say, summer photoshoots on the beach, she cant be very tanned and she is not brunette with short hair...Umm pardon me, Anni, but look at yourself, you are not an african woman with a killer tan either LOL , she is cute. But not really a fashion pro.

Heres the link to vid:

http://www.sat1.de/ratgeber_magazine/blitz.../content/21511/

omg ADIDAS?! it is huge, yay i'm happy

please please Julia if you see pics of Hallhuber or adidas post them here, i can't wait! and a host? omg she has more works then Babsi then

what's about what Anni said about Babsi, well Anni talks nonsences sometimes, it is one of them, difficulties because of red hair? huh look at Lily Cole

I will , Egle, as soon as I see some pix of Anni. Well, we are waiting for some Babsi news too, she is reportedly busy chosing from many job projects now, so I cant wait what she takes and when and all that etc. lol

^^ Nice ANJA pictures, indeed. I always said she has a GREAT potential, inspite of her walk...Hopefully she will make it better soon.

They say IMG doesnt really want ANNI :( :ninja: :ninja: and thats why her card is not up yet. In fact they dont want anyone but Hana. They HAD to take Babs because she won, but honestly, if I were Babs or Anni, Id go to a different agency. There are many better ones around.

My favorit was Mandy. Shes so cute and with her blond hairs she looks like an angel. I met her one time in the show and I was wondered because she was very tall. She's listed at 5'10,5 but shes definitly taller. I'am 6'0 and she was with heeles next to me. She was 4 inches taller than me. So she must be 6'0 or 6'1.

post-7467-1182036956_thumb.jpg

post-7467-1182036972_thumb.jpg

post-7467-1182036988_thumb.jpg

post-7467-1182037005_thumb.jpg

• 8 months later...